RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Atifkazia

Dlc problem

Hi i play black ops 2 i have downloaded all the dlc for bo2. I have copied it in content folder. I can play all the dlc except for nuketown 2025 multiplayer map. Any ideas how to get it working. I have googled it but there is no answer. I know it has been a long time since the game has released. Thanks in advance keep up the good work on aurora

Wasn't support for that map removed with some TU? try using older TU's and see if it works with that map, if so; great! you've found the solution!

Stay with Tu18!

You can fix it very easily.

Get the Nuketown DLC file (name should be "96C87E4AB044B236F8A2272C65E8B7396172668A41") on your PC, download and install a program called "Hxd".

Then open the file in Hxd and press Ctrl+G, enter 234 and press 8 time "F" and save it.

Should look like this:

Untitled_zps62f5dcc9.png

Source: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/112262-tutorial-how-to-fix-nuketown-2025-download-screen-problem/

• Like 1

Hi i play black ops 2 i have downloaded all the dlc for bo2. I have copied it in content folder. I can play all the dlc except for nuketown 2025 multiplayer map. Any ideas how to get it working. I have googled it but there is no answer. I know it has been a long time since the game has released. Thanks in advance keep up the good work on aurora

did u unlock it with XM360 ?

** link removed **

Just download that its already fixed make sure u use XM360 to unlock it

I am glad you are helping, but you should quickly remove the link, as it is illegal and (this is the greater problem) your fate will depend on Swizzy's mood :p

Sorry for the late reply i fixed it suprashake messaged me the fixed dlc link thanks for your replies

Falaga i think i know you