RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Atifkazia

[Aurora] Default_mp.xex

Hi! I mostly play black ops 2. So if i launch black ops 2 through aurora it restarts my console.so i have to go to file browser and select default_mp.xex file to launch it. It takes long time to look for default_mp.xex file. If i launch default.xex file it crashes and takes me to xbox dashboard.can you make a button in the file browser to go directly to default.xex files. If you can it will be very helpfull as i play bo2 on system link . Thank you!! For aurora and keep up the good work

Nope, there'll be no such button added to the Filebrowser/Manager

The reason it crashes with your default.xex should probably be something you check, i mean, it's likely a corrupt file or missing data somewhere... there's no other explanation for it to crash really... unless of course you use trainers? in which case you probably should look for a better one...

Ohhkk thank you for your answer.. I will try to download a new one and check if it does'nt work i will stick to filemanager ''thing''

And another question can i put my bo2 content folder(415608c3 folder) on my usb0 so i can put my title updates and dlc because i have no space remaining on my hdd1 as it is on 60 gb

There's really only one way to find out if it works or not; that's to test it :p

Basically tho, you need to be on the latest kernel (17349) in order to put them here: USB0:\Content\000...0\ otherwise the kernel will ignore them...

Some problems and requests

Sometimes when i boot my xbox it will just get stuck on xbox logo it will not boot into aurora so i have to restart my xbox once or twice( sometimes thrice) why does this happen? It is happening more when i transferred to aurora .. Is this a problem with my xbox ( phat console falcon type glitch)??

And one more thing i love the unity website if you can add one option in the friends list it will be great

When a friend is online it shows what game they are playing..if it shows what room he is in..it will be amazing!!

Without it also it is very good i am just too lazy!! to check all the rooms of the game

Well, it depends on if it's freezing or just waiting when it reaches that point, and how long you waited...

It might be that you have a USB device that's slow hooked up causing the problem, it might also be that your HDD is starting to give up on life...

About the unity suggestion, make it a separate request :)

I think i have waited long enough( 15 to 35 seconds maybe? Did not check)

Yes i have an hard drive connected to my xbox .. Will try to boot my xbox without my external hdd for about a week .. If it works it works or just stick to the problem and deal with it...

I think i have waited long enough( 15 to 35 seconds maybe? Did not check)

Yes i have an hard drive connected to my xbox .. Will try to boot my xbox without my external hdd for about a week .. If it works it works or just stick to the problem and deal with it...

Waiting 15-35 seconds isn't very long, give it a minute or two atleast, if you see it completely freezing it's because your console crashed for some reason, if on the other hand it's still moving something (look at the boot logo and see if anything moves) you should just wait, as it's your HDD that's causing the problem... (it's ending up in limbo mode between working and not working due to the glitching)

Waiting 15-35 seconds isn't very long, give it a minute or two atleast, if you see it completely freezing it's because your console crashed for some reason, if on the other hand it's still moving something (look at the boot logo and see if anything moves) you should just wait, as it's your HDD that's causing the problem... (it's ending up in limbo mode between working and not working due to the glitching)

Thank you for your suggestions will try to give my xbox some time to boot up and check if the problem persists

And another question

Does the broadcast and data ports matter? Does the ports need to be same to find other games or other people to find my game on link?

My ports were failing when they were on 3072,3071 i changed them to 3076,3075 it passed ..

So i need to know whether the ports matter or not??

And another question

Does the broadcast and data ports matter? Does the ports need to be same to find other games or other people to find my game on link?

My ports were failing when they were on 3072,3071 i changed them to 3076,3075 it passed ..

So i need to know whether the ports matter or not??

They don't matter terribly much, the server will communicate with your console on the specified ports... that's all it really is...

So some time ago i was playing bo2 with mod menu.i was playing with my friend in a private room with a pass.we played for sometime around 8-15 mins and my game crashed.and it took me to the xbox dashboard.

Is it a problem with my game or my xbox cant just handle things anymore?

So some time ago i was playing bo2 with mod menu.i was playing with my friend in a private room with a pass.we played for sometime around 8-15 mins and my game crashed.and it took me to the xbox dashboard.

Is it a problem with my game or my xbox cant just handle things anymore?

It can be many reasons, your mod menu is the most likely culprit, try running the game without it and see if it works as you expect it to...

It works perfectly without the mod menu .. I have tried several mod menus same result..

And i saw a trainer folder in aurora so can you tell me what is the use of it

It works perfectly without the mod menu .. I have tried several mod menus same result..

That's where you put the Aurora trainers from XYZmods. Once you put them in there, you can load the trainers from a game's info screen. 

More info here... http://www.xyzmods.c...urora-trainers/

My data ports and broadcast ports are failing . I have to change them everyday. Any ideas how to fix it??

Did you switch TU's between the ModMenu's? they only work with specific TU's...

My data ports and broadcast ports are failing . I have to change them everyday. Any ideas how to fix it??

Get a better router?

Did you switch TU's between the ModMenu's? they only work with specific TU's...Get a better router?

I know they work with specific tu .. I can use the mod menus but it crashes my game after sometime

I use netgear r6300 which i think is a good router but my internet is not fast (10mb down,2mb up)

And another question i downloaded a trainer and copied it in trainer folder in aurora but the trainer dosent show up in the game menu

And another question i downloaded a trainer and copied it in trainer folder in aurora but the trainer dosent show up in the game menu

Each trainer from their site lists mediaID and TU version. Make sure they match your game.

So this thing happened to me yesterday i will try to explain as briefly as i can

I use a xb360 controller with a wire attached to it ( it is an wireless controller but it doesent charge i think the battery is dead)

So all of a sudden when i start my console my controller dosent sync even tho it is attached to the console...( controller starts but dosent sync)

I have another battery(in this you put cells) i used that it is working

By this i know my controller isnt damaged .... But somehow i was able to use my first controller( wireless one) when i pressed the guide button there was no system link.. This means there was some problem with f3 plugin....

I think this is a strange case but any ideas how to fix this

So, with the batterypack it fails to sync, without the battery pack it works? that's some f*cked up shit...

Once you got passed that problem, the FSD plugin isn't loading correctly? do you have any plugins running on your console? or a trainer?

1) it fails to sync when i use the rechargeable batterypack

2) i can use my controller when i use this type of battery pack http://www.amazon.com/Black-Battery-Cover-Wireless-Controller/dp/B00LPFPUHW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440226540&sr=8-1&keywords=Xbox+360+controller+cell+battery+pack

(I posted the link because i thought that you would not understand me because of my english)

3) i somehow was able to charge my dead rechargeable one ( it was working for 2 sec without the wire attached to it ) and when i pressed the guide button system link or file manger option was not there,so i had to unload and load the f3 plugin

4)and last thing i did before this happened was enabling autofake( or fake live i dont remember) in dashlaunch 3.14version

5)i am not using any plugins other than the default ones ( i have no plugins in daushlaunch)

6) i am using a bo2 camo trainer( i am thinking it is not the problem of the trainer because i am using it from a long time nothing strange happened to me because of that,trainer is made by ESTE)

7)i use my rechargeable xb360 controller with the charging cable always connected .... Controller turns on so i know my wire is not dead

8) please help ASAP!!

Nvm about the controller issue... I can somehow use it..

When i was playing yesterday on bo2 link.. My friend joined one room..he told me the name of the private room and told me join that room..

So when i press the guide button there was no room with that name..

When i checked in the unity website the room was there i joined the room and i could play.. But after joining the room when i pressed guide button and went to system link it was showing i did not join any room..but i was able to play with my friend...(ps: i refreshed several times still did not find that room...i could see all other rooms except that one)

I hope you understood it

Is this problem common

I wanted to know is there any difference between creating room from unity website and through xbox ...