RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ism55ism55

Just Dance - how and where can i download additional songs

I have an Xbox 360 running Aurora + Just Dance 3,4,GreatsHits , 2014 and 2015.

Where can i download additional songs (as individual files ?)  for any of the above versions ? and where i should copy the files to xbox ?

Searched the next but cant find a source accept for marketplace for download new songs.

Thanks in advance.

ism55ism55

That is the only legal place to find them on, they're copyright protected, double copyright even since you have copyright on the actual song that's being played aswell as the just dance DLC copyright...

You may find it on websites out on the internet where you can find games... closer then that you won't be getting a answer as to where to get them from...

where you should install them is the same as any other DLC...

Device:\Content\0000...0\<TitleID>\0...02\<Files goes here>

Ive downloaded DLCs from few sources (and for few of the JD editions) placed the files as per instructions (using the aurora file manager) however I don't see any additional songs to the default song list on JD 2015,2014 AND 4

Anything else I should do in order to import / register the new DLCs into the game?

Thanks

Ilan.

You may need to unlock them with XM360 or using the dashlaunch setting to patch content...

You may also need a TitleUpdate in order for the game to know the songs are available...

Thanks for the answer found many tutorial how to use XM360 on XBOX however how do i "install" XM360 on Aurora ? (ive downloaded the XM360 package.

and... what is a "TitleUpdae" - how do i perform TitleUpdate ? ive already copied the TU_xxxxx files.

Sorry for the begging questions...

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the answer found many tutorial how to use XM360 on XBOX however how do i "install" XM360 on Aurora ? (ive downloaded the XM360 package.

and... what is a "TitleUpdae" - how do i perform TitleUpdate ? ive already copied the TU_xxxxx files.

Sorry for the begging questions...

Thanks in advance

XM360 is installed the same way that you install Aurora, or a game... it's no different... really, you unpack the zip/rar, transfer the content and launch "XM360.xex" or if it's been renamed "Default.xex" (default.xex is the file that Aurora looks for in folders)

A TitleUpdate is what it sounds like, an update for the title... where they go differ between the 2 types, the easiest way to manage them is to just use the Aurora menu for it (Press Y and find the Title Updates thingy in the menu that pops up, then press RB to find the online TU's for the game, download the latest one and press LB and make sure it's activated)

I managed to do everything as described found some tutorials on YouTube

1. Ran the xm360 just to find out that all the DLCs are unlocked

2. Ran the title update (RB),downloaded and then activated them ( LB).

3. Rebooted the device.

4. Made sure that setting are indeed saved

5. Tried the aurua title update scan

However no new titles ( in this case new songs for the various Just adance ) are available

Anything else I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.