RealModScene
horrorfan316

Games with gold on aurora

Ok so I downloaded some of my games with gold that Microsoft gives away free every month for being a gold member and loaded them onto aurora. However when I try to load them off of aurora they don't even start. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how have they solved it?

Or try enabling contpatch in dashlaunch. I have only had to unlock like 1 thing ever with xm360, contpatch will patch most content on the fly. :)

Does it actually patch the content or are you just able to use them?

Does it actually patch the content or are you just able to use them?

It patches the content in memory, meaning the original files aren't touched, but right before it's being checked by the kernel (the licensing stuff) it's given a different set of data (what it expects to be there for it to be allowed basically) so, in some ways, yes it patches the content, in others, not really... it really depends on your point of view :)

Once xm360 is loaded you need to re scan all,then use unlock function that it includes selecting the next button down once xbla is unlocked & then unlock dlc content

Other cause you downloaded by wifi & not ethernet cable

other than that what was it you downloaded.

What console did you download it with a modded console ? or a non mod & then transferred to modded

might as well add what device you use to get the download & whether it's n onboard or external

pay to check it's in the folder structure it's supposed to be in & not some fffff folder or other weird crap