RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vicicarus

How to extract TU to upload for xboxunity.

Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

I was looking for a title update on xboxinity and for my game there wasn't one. What is the best method to extract title updates from my retail 360 so that I can upload to xboxunity for others to have a chance to use. I have a xbox slim(internal 4gb model) with an attached USB stick. I don't have an internal HDD in it but I can install one if the process needs it. And I also have/use horizon on my pc.

1: USB stick vs internal storage(4gb) vs internal HDD.

2: A good program to use to extract the TU.

3: The location/file structure for USB stick, internal(4gb) or the internal HDD.

Thousand apologize if I didn’t explain it smoothly. Just try to help others that may be looking for TU.

TU's are stored in Device:\Cache\ or Device:\Content\0000..00\TitleID\000B0000\

When it comes to reading the devices there are many alternatives... depending on which exact device you're going to be using there are tools that are easy to use for this purpose, and some that have better compatibility with the devices...

The internal MU on a Corona is not something anything can read afaik, neither for Jasper... afaik there aren't even anything to properly communicate with the trinity modules... there might be if you make an adapter which converts between 3.3v and 5v (Xbox 360 -> Normal USB)

Thank you for the reply,

I guess the easiest way would be to use a small size HDD and look in the “Cache†or under “title IDâ€. Just trying to figure out easiest way to do it.

TU's are stored in Device:\Cache\ or Device:\Content\0000..00\TitleID\000B0000\

When it comes to reading the devices there are many alternatives... depending on which exact device you're going to be using there are tools that are easy to use for this purpose, and some that have better compatibility with the devices...

The internal MU on a Corona is not something anything can read afaik, neither for Jasper... afaik there aren't even anything to properly communicate with the trinity modules... there might be if you make an adapter which converts between 3.3v and 5v (Xbox 360 -> Normal USB)

What about moving tu to flash drive? It would be easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

What about moving tu to flash drive? It would be easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

That's only possible for the ones that go into Content... ;)