RealModScene
KSzasza

No Synopsis or other data ...only cover

Dear devs,

I recently bought a XBOX E /w 1TB RGH and Aurora 0.5b installed on. I can search for new content but I have only front and background covers , and no additional data like as: Synopsis, marketplace rating, preview pics etc....

What can I do to fix it?

How can I download these data?

Thank you

• Like 2

You need to disable "livestrong" in your dashlaunch settings, and of course the games you wish to grab this info for must be available on xbox.com (as that's where the information is taken from)

Thank you very much :) you just made my day ... it works like a charm now. (Does it hurt if I leave the Livestrong setting disabled permanently?)

• Like 1

Thank you very much :) you just made my day ... it works like a charm now. (Does it hurt if I leave the Livestrong setting disabled permanently?)

Not really no, livestrong is for paranoid ppl mostly, those wanting the console to not talk to microsoft at all... the other option "liveblock" should be sufficent to make it not talk to the Xbox Live servers

On 10/18/2018 at 6:24 AM, blabla said:

I disable ive strong but nothing happens how to fix this plsss

after you disable livestrong, go back to aurora main menu then redownload the assets (just like when you download the game covers) wait for a minute or two then the games synopsis as well as marketplace ratings start to appear. don't disable the livestrong because liveblock enabled should be enough.

• Thanks 1