RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
_SCORPION_

[Help] CPX3 Emulator

Hi, ive just download CPX3 emulator

CPX3 contain a CHP folder and im sure Roms must copy there. i donnow how but!

so ive download Street Fighter Rom, its in ISO format. the ISO file content 10,20,30 .... files.

could anybody tell me how to get this work ?

Hi, ive just download CPX3 emulator

CPX3 contain a CHP folder and im sure Roms must copy there. i donnow how but!

so ive download Street Fighter Rom, its in ISO format. the ISO file content 10,20,30 .... files.

could anybody tell me how to get this work ?

Like swizzy said.. does it not include a readme? as i have found that the you might want to look in to converting it to chd as that is the format.. not chp...

Readme doesnt help but i found another solution. I just Download full rom set with CPX3 emulator together.

Right now i have bigger problem! MAME emulator doesnt run NeoGeo roms. Says some file missing. Im searching for a solution...

It helps a ton knowing WHICH one you actually downloaded, they're never called just "... Emulator", they have a different name, one that identify which one it is, there are hundreds of MAME emulators, there are also thousands of other emulators out there... sure, there aren't a ton of 'em for Xbox 360, but... more then one ;) and they don't work the same...

Readme doesnt help but i found another solution. I just Download full rom set with CPX3 emulator together.

Right now i have bigger problem! MAME emulator doesnt run NeoGeo roms. Says some file missing. Im searching for a solution...

You have to match your (Mame) Roms with ClrMamePro with corresponding  Dat Files. Every Mame version has different requirements to the roms.

if it helps you

some time ago i rebuilt MAME 0.70 and uploaded the set to Usenet to match the 0.70 MAME emu

not sure if it may still be available for download from your news server if you have one, but the set is floating around out there somewhere

718b7d50f5d882206c469dd108277421.png

• Like 1