RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
horrorfan316

the walking dead season 2 telltale help

ok so i am semi new to this but am catching on gradually......I have season 2 of the walking dead on disc but after i copy all of the files on to my rgh only episode 1 is available i tried going through xm360 to unlock and still nothing. any help would be greatly appreciated

You probably need to install the TU for it to appear...

I think on the disc version is a content folder, not sure though.

Can you give us a screenshot of the discs contents?

ok so is there any help i can get from the disc part cause it is obviously all is all there but the episodes arent unlocked i dont understand why or how.....and google is not any help at all

Unless someone else comes along with a better answer, i'd suggest checking that you have contpatch enabled in dashlaunch, or unlock it with XM360.

Alright, it looks like the XBLA game and the 4 DLC episodes have been put on the Disc, so just go to create a folder called "58411413" to this path:

Hdd/Content/000...

Then in this new folder copy the 2 folders 00000002 and 000D0000.

If this is identical to the XBLA version (just with no DRM) you should be able to search for TUs, so after you let Aurora do a scan it should find the game and treat it like an XBLA. If this worked, you can delete the remaining files.

• Like 1

You are a bloody genius sir it worked I have the wolf among us coming on disc too now I won't need to post another thread ....thank you for your help and patience with me

• Like 2

Yes I let aurora search for the title updates after you hit y on the game it still says there are none...but all the episodes say they are available

• Like 1