RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.05

================================================================================

ChangeLog

================================================================================

V3.05

- add 16202

- update spanish translation (thanks gromber!)

- fix remotenxe and windows button on remote not booting to dash (thanks spkleader!)

dash_launch_v3.05.zip

Thanks =D

Works fine (but i still have to unload dashlaunch to play BO2 ._.).

Seeya!

This should not be the case, the BO2 bug was fixed in the last version of DashLaunch, try installing the latest TU.

This should not be the case, the BO2 bug was fixed in the last version of DashLaunch, try installing the latest TU.

Is it possible that he needs to update his 360 Dash Board?

Yes you must be on 15574 or lower, If you want to fix the Black Ops 2 Crashing then u need to be on 16197 or 16202 with Dahlaunch V3.04 or 3.05 :)

Has anyone noticed a few versions (since 3.00) it is not possible to edit avatars while DL is loaded?

Like the problem on BO2, it has to be unloaded to get to the AVATAR EDITOR on 360, or it keeps rolling the circles forever.

Tried using fakelive and no go too.

Any chances to get this fixed? Cya!

Has anyone noticed a few versions (since 3.00) it is not possible to edit avatars while DL is loaded?

Like the problem on BO2, it has to be unloaded to get to the AVATAR EDITOR on 360, or it keeps rolling the circles forever.

mine works fine. I'm on the newest fsd3, dash launch, and on 16202

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I was wrong I thought the Black Ops 2 Crashing problem was because people were on an old Dash Kernel version But I am on 16202 Latest Dash version and I have Dashlaunch v3.05 on my RGH and I am still getting Fatal Crash when ever I I try to join someones game on system Link using LiNK, XBSlink and Xlink Kai :/ I wish someone knew why this is happening to some people and not others.

mine works fine. I'm on the newest fsd3, dash launch, and on 16202

Thanks for your input but how have you installed the 16202 hacked dashboard and DL 3.05? Manually?

I can install the avatar update using the flashdrive but can't edit it. Tried one create a brand new user same happened. It worked in the past but now (since 3.00) it´s broken.

Thanks for your input but how have you installed the 16202 hacked dashboard and DL 3.05? Manually?

I can install the avatar update using the flashdrive but can't edit it. Tried one create a brand new user same happened. It worked in the past but now (since 3.00) it´s broken.

well to get onto 16202 I read my nand, and ran it through jrunner to fix any bad blocks and load the hacked kernel then I rewrote the nand. After that I used my xexmenu on a disc to ftp and delete the old freestyle folder and manually loaded in the fsd3 and dashlaunch and then put my launch.ini together via ftp and went back to playing my games.

I'd bet it's an option that both of you have set that no one else without the problem does, or vice versa, that is affecting BO2 and avatar editor. I've never had a problem with avatar editor, and since the update to fix it no problem with BO2 (on various machines, using different hacks.)

What I'm saying here is, lets see if we can actually get your problems sorted by doing a bit of diagnostic troubleshooting - it would prob be handy if you posted your ini files and let us know where you've installed the ini to, and possibly even console info (model, hack type, etc, nothing personal like actual data from the machine's nand) so someone can try to replicate the issue.

I'm attaching the ini I use for testing, typically left on a usb stick with that xbdm.xex plugin active while testing. Just a quick run through, the most likely culprits are going to be

1 - old plugins that are not up to date

2 - options: signnotice, autoshut, fakelive, autofake (try toggling these and see if any difference is noted - check my ini, see if I have anything set different than you do and try toggling that as well to see if there is a diff - keep in mind changing options via installer doesn't need a reboot unless it's an option directly related to bootup)

Also, for kicks if the above doesn't help, also try enabling parental controls in metro and disable live connections in there, see if that has any effect... I do this on all my machines which could also be a point of difference that when not enabled and when using a live marked profile can cause even a few minutes lag doing certain things.

If we can isolate a cause (haha!) so the problem can be reproduced, I'm certain it will get fixed quickly :)

launch_ini_1492.zip

• Like 1

I have dash 16197, avatar+kinect update, Title Updates of the game up to date, dl v3.04 (first time installed, not previous/old versions), and the game is in GOD format. I start dl, unload it, and then execute the game.

It's not that really bothers me, not that i play it everyday. Just wanna point that out . . .

PS: Sorry, english is not my first language ^^u

There's no problem with Avatar Editor, you're turning fakelive ON and the Avatar Editor tries to communicate to a server that does not exist (if you turned liveblock ON).

@banj0chicken

If you have problems with SysLink - check if you enabled by mistake devlink patch/ping patch or maybe you have a corrupted file/TU.

There's no problem with Avatar Editor, you're turning fakelive ON and the Avatar Editor tries to communicate to a server that does not exist (if you turned liveblock ON).

@banj0chicken

If you have problems with SysLink - check if you enabled by mistake devlink patch/ping patch or maybe you have a corrupted file/TU.

ping patch should be enabled

Hi,

from dashlaunch 3.05, guide button configuration doesn't works.

using previous versions it worked well (i.e. dash 16197 dl 3.04)

my config:

xbox trinity

rgh dash 16202

dashlaunch 3.05

freestyle 3.0

wired controller

launch.ini

[Paths]
Back = Hdd:\A0\Fsd\default.xex
Guide = Hdd:\A0\Fsd\default.xex
Default =
[Settings]
nxemini = true
devlink = false
pingpatch = true

maybe fixing remotenxe messed up guide code..

thanks for help

Ok I was wrong I thought the Black Ops 2 Crashing problem was because people were on an old Dash Kernel version But I am on 16202 Latest Dash version and I have Dashlaunch v3.05 on my RGH and I am still getting Fatal Crash when ever I I try to join someones game on system Link using LiNK, XBSlink and Xlink Kai :/ I wish someone knew why this is happening to some people and not others.

Thanks =D

Works fine (but i still have to unload dashlaunch to play BO2 ._.).

Seeya!

Update your avatar package!

I had the same issue, than i applied avatar update and everything is went perfectly!(no more crash in bo2)

I'd bet it's an option that both of you have set that no one else without the problem does, or vice versa, that is affecting BO2 and avatar editor. I've never had a problem with avatar editor, and since the update to fix it no problem with BO2 (on various machines, using different hacks.)

What I'm saying here is, lets see if we can actually get your problems sorted by doing a bit of diagnostic troubleshooting - it would prob be handy if you posted your ini files and let us know where you've installed the ini to, and possibly even console info (model, hack type, etc, nothing personal like actual data from the machine's nand) so someone can try to replicate the issue.

I'm attaching the ini I use for testing, typically left on a usb stick with that xbdm.xex plugin active while testing. Just a quick run through, the most likely culprits are going to be

2 - options: signnotice, autoshut, fakelive, autofake (try toggling these and see if any difference is noted - check my ini, see if I have anything set different than you do and try toggling that as well to see if there is a diff - keep in mind changing options via installer doesn't need a reboot unless it's an option directly related to bootup)

Also, for kicks if the above doesn't help, also try enabling parental controls in metro and disable live connections in there, see if that has any effect... I do this on all my machines which could also be a point of difference that when not enabled and when using a live marked profile can cause even a few minutes lag doing certain things.

If we can isolate a cause (haha!) so the problem can be reproduced, I'm certain it will get fixed quickly :)

Thanks you was rigth ! Now with your launch.ini Avatar editor work fine.

With this version hddalive function doesn'w work. I set it to active and hddtimer to 5s and it doesn't work. My games hangs because my disc is spinning off. I have newest dash, Slim Trinity. Can you help me? I have the file alive.txt on my hdd. On my old Falcon this function works perfectly some time ago.

mass3n, moulder - both your bugs have been corrected for the next build :)

Thank you very much!!!

I really appreciate your hard work, guys.

i think alot of people have scan settings to hdd/ not hdd/isos and hdd/ mine worked after this

mass3n, moulder - both your bugs have been corrected for the next build :)

When will be new version realased? I cant play most games from external because my hdd is going to sleep and I get error reading disc;-(

HELP!

After updating to dashlaunch 3.05, i have noticed that when i get an achievement, my profile get corrupted and i have to restart the console to get the profile back.

I have 16197.

What is the problem?