RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel_Florez

Doubt about Strict and open NAT on LINK

Well, as i wrote above,  Does NAT bear on link performance ? Since i keep getting a NAT strict advice on HALO reach and COD BAlck ops 2, im wondering how does nat bear on it and if there is a way to solve that. Reading some topics here i found solutions like opening ports, or set up DMZ but i've done that already. Whenever i make the test i get everything passed so its not expected to get this advice but im getting it. Thanks.

• Like 1

Well, as i wrote above,  Does NAT bear on link performance ? Since i keep getting a NAT strict advice on HALO reach and COD BAlck ops 2, im wondering how does nat bear on it and if there is a way to solve that. Reading some topics here i found solutions like opening ports, or set up DMZ but i've done that already. Whenever i make the test i get everything passed so its not expected to get this advice but im getting it. Thanks.

NAT is for Live only.. it will ALWAYS be strict in SysLink.. 

• Like 1

NAT is for Live only.. it will ALWAYS be strict in SysLink.. 

So waht to do with the Strict NAt advie i get on REACH ? i cant join other player's game because of that... it doesn happen always, but it happens.

So waht to do with the Strict NAt advie i get on REACH ? i cant join other player's game because of that... it doesn happen always, but it happens.

as long as the host has forwarded the ports correctly.. you really shouldn't have an issue connecting..

the NAT identifier is only used for XBL stuff.. nothing with LiNK