RealModScene
Vytas Glinevicius

Need Some Help With Life Is Strange...

Hey guys it`s been a while since my last post.And i ask you guys for help. So i download LIFE IS STRANGE and the picture of the files that i have got post-9604-0-32378600-1438366749_thumb.png  (there was files in the folders) and when i try to play it, an error pops up that says error lounching game try redownloading it or something like that. I`ve downloaded the latest TU and no changes. Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you! :welcome:

• Like 1

I am playing this game and I had the same error

The folder named 000D0000 is the one that has your game, that is only the episode 1.

The folder named 000B0000 has a TU, and the last folder has the DLCs, which is the next episodes.

So, what you have to do is:

Put your DLCs in a Xbox formatted drive (don't need to be everything at the same time, just put the DLC of the episode that you want to play) - There are some tutorials here in the forum of how to put DLCs -  Tuto by JPizzle - Tuto by Anonymous

Then, if you want to play the Episode 1, install the TU 1. If you want to play Episode 2, install the TU 2, and same for Episode 3 and 4.

Having those things prepared, in your Xbox, run the file that is in 000D0000 folder with your File Manager, and have fun ^^

Vote Waldo!

• Like 1

I agree with Lybert.

You could also just create a new folder named "00000002" and put the DLCs in it.

Have fun, and let the cliffhanger not kill you :D

Edit: Alright, just saw your picture.

It might be because of an old kernel version. Its also possible that the files are corrupted, have you tried to redownload or retransfer the files?

What's your current kernel?

Wel i dunno ill check.

I agree with Lybert.

You could also just create a new folder named "00000002" and put the DLCs in it.

Have fun, and let the cliffhanger not kill you :D

Edit: Alright, just saw your picture.

It might be because of an old kernel version. Its also possible that the files are corrupted, have you tried to redownload or retransfer the files?

Well the files are my friend`s. Everything works for him and some games dont work for me. For instant Far Cry 4 with the same error.

I am playing this game and I had the same error

The folder named 000D0000 is the one that has your game, that is only the episode 1.

The folder named 000B0000 has a TU, and the last folder has the DLCs, which is the next episodes.

So, what you have to do is:

Put your DLCs in a Xbox formatted drive (don't need to be everything at the same time, just put the DLC of the episode that you want to play) - There are some tutorials here in the forum of how to put DLCs - Tuto by That Fucking Guy - Tuto by RMS Senior

Then, if you want to play the Episode 1, install the TU 1. If you want to play Episode 2, install the TU 2, and same for Episode 3 and 4.

Having those things prepared, in your Xbox, run the file that is in 000D0000 folder with your File Manager, and have fun ^^

Vote Waldo!

Thanks for the help ill do as you say and hope for the best.

Well the files are my friend`s. Everything works for him and some games dont work for me. For instant Far Cry 4 with the same error.

This tells me you are most likely on a old kernel version, follow the tutorial in my signature and you should get it working in no time ;)

This tells me you are most likely on a old kernel version, follow the tutorial in my signature and you should get it working in no time ;)

Your`e right man. It was all ok with dlc`s. Imma update the kernel and play games 4 life :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for help.

Appreciate :)

Hello guys, i have one question, i have a rgh xbox and i cant find the episode files to download. Can someone please help me? where can i find the downloadfiles for episodes 2-5? Thank you

Hello guys, i have one question, i have a rgh xbox and i cant find the episode files to download. Can someone please help me? where can i find the downloadfiles for episodes 2-5? Thank you

You'll find that information on google, if you don't know where to find them, you can buy them from xbox.com and download to a retail console followed by transferring to your console, we don't tolerate asking for copyright protected material on this site... consider this your one and only warning, anyone asking for or posting copyright protected material is eligible for a ban

Can someone please help me? i dont know which title update for xbox 360 works with episode 5 of Life Is Strange , I tried title update no.5 and everything works except the names of objects in the episodes is written with INT , numbers and then the name of the object...

Thank you

Yes, I am sure multiple people on this forum know where to get the DLC. No one will help you, as it makes the forum and Team Phoenix liable for piracy infringement, which we are not about. We enjoy hacking devices, and coding, not going to prison for copyright infringment. Imagine all of the pissed off users of Aurora if they never got 0.7b because we all get arrested for answering your question. That being said, google is your friend when it comes to finding just about anything that is online. ;)