RealModScene
ang

Freestyle Crash when connect to the Internet...

Hi all,

Frist of all, i registered to the JQE360 (Linked to xboxunity.net)

i just new to the RCH (done by the shop), i notice that without internet i have no issue to play games but some time turn on console will take longer time or i need to hard reboot.

I try to refresh artwork it downloadn some but then show up the error "Freestyle Crash", i try to restart many time also the same.
But if unplug the internet connection, then no such thing.

what can i check? as i download the fresh Freestyle 3.0 and refer to the youtube plan to install a new one, i was scare. and, when compare the file content, in current console there is the Folder with the "Database" but check in the download copy, there is no such thing.

Hope you guy can give me a hand to help on this.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi!

Did you try to refresh artwork of other games? Maybe the content of your specific game is corrupted, then you have to upload it manually by FTP to your Xbox.

If you don't have any other game, download an Arcade, because the most is light.

If it don't work, reply us with the news. :)

(sorry bad english)

• Like 1

Hi!

Did you try to refresh artwork of other games? Maybe the content of your specific game is corrupted, then you have to upload it manually by FTP to your Xbox.

If you don't have any other game, download an Arcade, because the most is light.

If it don't work, reply us with the news. :)

(sorry bad english)

Hi, Appreciated for you sharing...

The problem is when i start the FreeStyle (with internet connection), once it show the Freestyle dashboard, it show "Freestyle Crash" already...

I will can choose try continue, but under this option, no any download will go, mean even refresh the artwork also nothing happened.

I try FTP, upload awhile then the file end the tranferring, check the log file, no error message...

aih~

Update to Aurora, FSD is old and doesn't function fully anymore... (support for FSD has been dropped)

Update to Aurora, FSD is old and doesn't function fully anymore... (support for FSD has been dropped)

Hi, My xbox is xbox 360 Arcade, as i am new and working on research...

How can i replace the Freestyle to the Aurora, and if i done the wrong thing, how can i get it recover back ???

according to the research, my xbox is RGH...

Thanks in advance...

Hi, My xbox is xbox 360 Arcade, as i am new and working on research...

How can i replace the Freestyle to the Aurora, and if i done the wrong thing, how can i get it recover back ???

according to the research, my xbox is RGH...

Thanks in advance...

It's easy, download Aurora from this forum, transfer it to your console's HDD, start it... if everything is working and you want it to autostart, change your dashlaunch settings pointing default to Aurora instead of FSD

It's easy, download Aurora from this forum, transfer it to your console's HDD, start it... if everything is working and you want it to autostart, change your dashlaunch settings pointing default to Aurora instead of FSD

Hi, Appreciated for you reply.

Is there any full video guide i can follow, cause i am newbie and on study stage...

Very scare my xbox may turn to brick if i done the mistake...