RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PauloKoast

[Aurora] Changing resolution per game

Something to change the resolution on the fly for some games would be good, like starting an OG Xbox game and it goes to 480p, and then when you go back to Aurora the resolution returns to 1080p

Some games like SoulCalibur 2 only have widescreen in 480p mode, and some games run better at this resolution too

EDIT: one more thing, a timer so we know how much time we're playing a game, it's kinda useless because if you count your gaming time to post on HowLongToBeat or something you already have your means to count the time, but it would be cool to have

EDIT 2: if I needed to choose what resolutions I wanted in this option, it would be 480p and 1280x1024, so I could play games that run better at 480p and stretch the image on my TV with 1280x1024 so I can patch some games with FOV hacks to 16:9 (my TV doens't have some fancy stuff like croping the black bars)

• Like 1

EDIT: one more thing, a timer so we know how much time we're playing a game, it's kinda useless because if you count your gaming time to post on HowLongToBeat or something you already have your means to count the time, but it would be cool to have

That'd be somewhat difficult to implement as we don't know when you quit the game, or if you just turn off your console... there's no triggers for Aurora to have that... MAYBE just MAYBE it can be added to Nova... since it'll be running as a background thing...

why? sorry but games code or when i move options on nxe menu the xbox can change resolution.... you can't add some code before launch the xex for change the games resolution? sorry if sound like stupid question.. but i really don't know how 360 system works

why? sorry but games code or when i move options on nxe menu the xbox can change resolution.... you can't add some code before launch the xex for change the games resolution? sorry if sound like stupid question.. but i really don't know how 360 system works

Sorry, that was a bad quote, i didn't mean that part of it, i meant the edit :)