RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
suprashake

Official statement why LiNK is messed up

seems to be at peak hrs from 9 am to about 8pm at night eveyday Mid USA time. for like the last 6 mouths. what is the official statement why LiNK is messed up or at lest what RMS thinks is going on. please tell us LiNK players something. 

• Like 1

Where is swizzy? or any other mod here? explain this please!

i think there hiding something.. but what? or admins please prove me wrong... please say something

They're preparing the servers to Aurora 1.0b that comes with the NOVA thing

Source: talesfrommyass.com

• Like 3

if so, why cant they just say that. so we can stop the flood of {why LiNK is messed up posts}...

Excellent source of information!  hahahah!!!

• Like 2

That makes perfect sense. I of course thought that would be obvious, LOL! Swizzy did mention to me that all reported issues people stated that they were having from the past would be resolved, which means less problems and maintenance concern for the Aurora plugin and NOVA. So yeah, very true. Makes sense to me. ;)  And the reason why no one really said anything is because they're obviously busy working on it. Ha-ha! Plus they also have normal lives, so it's not like they'll always have time.

ok i see that swizzy has seen this. now i ask why you will not tell us LiNK player why LiNK is messed up. i dont understand. WTF. this is bullshit. i want to here what the admins have to say here. why mess us around, when you can tell us something.. the more this drags out. the more i think there hiding something. and from no admins posting. i think it bad news or something super bad. ADMINS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH LiNK.. how many posts have to be made to get a answer. this is just frustrating. come on RMS.

ok i see that swizzy has seen this. now i ask why you will not tell us LiNK player why LiNK is messed up. i dont understand. WTF. this is bullshit. i want to here what the admins have to say here. why mess us around, when you can tell us something.. the more this drags out. the more i think there hiding something. and from no admins posting. i think it bad news or something super bad. ADMINS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH LiNK.. how many posts have to be made to get a answer. this is just frustrating. come on RMS.

I cannot tell you the reason as i'm not in the core dev team, and don't really know exactly what the cause is, i've mentioned it to the devs, but, they're quite busy with real life right now...

• Like 1

I cannot tell you the reason as i'm not in the core dev team, and don't really know exactly what the cause is, i've mentioned it to the devs, but, they're quite busy with real life right now...

so you guys know about LiNK messing up. well good. well lol not good but at lest you know about it and have passed it on. thank you.. well i hope it gets fixed soon. thanks have a good day.

so you guys know about LiNK messing up. well good. well lol not good but at lest you know about it and have passed it on. thank you.. well i hope it gets fixed soon. thanks have a good day.

They've known for awhile, it has come up in a few posts this last month. I'd just be patient and let them do it in their own time. As you said, they do have their own lives. Even though the room join and refresh do timeout, I've noticed that it does still work (as of last week sometime when I was playing Saints Row: Gat out of hell with Felida) I wouldn't really push the issue with CoD as everyone is and that's most likely not helping the situation. Hey! here's a GREAT suggestion, I made it awhile ago, awesome game too! Check out Quake 4! It's multiplayer kicks ass! ^_^ It really is a great game and I think its sad that something like the CoD franchise would replace it.

• Like 3