RealModScene
Hamad Shafqat

LiNK Problem with all COD games

I had to install the dlc and title updates for b03 manually. Kind of like a computer game crack. Basically I took the dlc and tu file and used a program to extract them both. Then copied those files into my extracted cod game folder. They had to go into corresponding folders but it's easy stuff. Look for youtube video if u have trouble. I used horizon to extract the dlc and tu.

That's only 1 method of getting it working, the proper method is to unlock the CompatibilityPack using the "Nuketown fix" which has been described in the forum in multiple threads, i even built a quick tool that does this for you on any DLC file you give it

Once you've got the Nuketown fix in place, all you have to do is put it in the correct folder structure with the correct filename and you're good to go

That's only 1 method of getting it working, the proper method is to unlock the CompatibilityPack using the "Nuketown fix" which has been described in the forum in multiple threads, i even built a quick tool that does this for you on any DLC file you give it

Once you've got the Nuketown fix in place, all you have to do is put it in the correct folder structure with the correct filename and you're good to go

ok. i will give that a try. the method i used wasnt fun, easy but a pain in the butt. i still need to get my other dlcs on c0d games working soon. ill report back if i run into problems wwith that. thx dude

hey man sorry to bother again, but can you point me in the direction of this nuketown fix and quick tool? my main goal is to get my dlc working for these games.

world at war all 3 map packs

black ops all map packs

black ops 2 all map packs

ive already copied the actual dlc to a flash drive, its unlocked and matches region etc. just need to prepare it now or whatever!

hey man sorry to bother again, but can you point me in the direction of this nuketown fix and quick tool? my main goal is to get my dlc working for these games.

world at war all 3 map packs

black ops all map packs

black ops 2 all map packs

ive already copied the actual dlc to a flash drive, its unlocked and matches region etc. just need to prepare it now or whatever!

Here is the Nuketown fix... http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6197-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-problem/?p=52552 and http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6197-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-problem/?p=52553

Here is the quick tool... http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6197-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-problem/?p=52567 or more specifically LicenseCleaner.rar

• Like 3