RealModScene
Hamad Shafqat

LiNK Problem with all COD games

Hi,

Recently updated my jtag, and setup LiNK. Initially got a lot of problem but finally with help from felida was successful in setting it up. Got the chance to play COD BO2 a couple of times only and COD Ghosts a single time. Though I have necessary files for each, now I am unable to play LiNK on following:

1) COD BO2

TU#18

2) COD Ghosts

Compatibility Pack 1 (Unlocked)

Compatibility Pack 2 (Unlocked)

TU#17

3) COD AW

Compatibility Pack 1 (Unlocked)

Compatibility Pack 2 (Unlocked)

Compatibility Pack 3 (Unlocked)

Compatibility Pack 4 (Unlocked)

Compatibility Pack 5 (Unlocked)

TU#15

I am unable to connect to any game lobby in the LiNK menu most of times; gives F3000003 error. And sometimes when I connect any lobby, when I go to the System Link of the game, no host is seen...

One more thing, when I verify my LiNK Setup in Aurora, the results change every time I refresh...

The link below contains Screenshots of my LiNK settings and other related stuff for clear understanding of the problem...

Console Information:

Aurora 0.5b

Dashlaunch v3.15

Kernel 17349

• Like 1

1. ok so, i'd say change your ports to a higher number.. they can be anything that isn't being used.. that might fix your problems.. partially..

2. the Unity failing authentication would imply a problem with unity..

3. i would reset the router every couple of days just to "refresh" it.. as that sometimes helps the forwarding to stick..

4. If all else.. try calling your ISP.. as they could be blocking ports/limiting your bandwidth 

• Like 1

There may have been an issue with unity on friday,i attempted to connect with web browser the dam thing hung numerous times with loading symbol,managed to get there a bit later in the day,tried chrome at the same time, it also hung like ff did.Can only assume the issue was cleared eventually.It's not the first time it's happened it appears to be random

There may have been an issue with unity on friday,i attempted to connect with web browser the dam thing hung numerous times with loading symbol,managed to get there a bit later in the day,tried chrome at the same time, it also hung like ff did.Can only assume the issue was cleared eventually.It's not the first time it's happened it appears to be random

never mind 

Hey please can u give me the links to compatibility packs "2,3,4,5" i really need them and cannot find them

Thanks In Advance !!

Sent From My Galaxy Grand Prime With Tapatalk

Hey please can u give me the links to compatibility packs "2,3,4,5" i really need them and cannot find them

Thanks In Advance !!

Nope, he cannot... Posting links to copyright protected materials on this forum is grounds for a ban, asking for it is also grounds for ban... ask again and you'll be banned...

Nope, he cannot... Posting links to copyright protected materials on this forum is grounds for a ban, asking for it is also grounds for ban... ask again and you'll be banned...

So how can i get it...??

So how can i get it...??

There are 2 ways;

1. Download them with your retail console

2. Download them from any site that hosts them

Most go with the second option, and use google to find them...

There are 2 ways;

1. Download them with your retail console

2. Download them from any site that hosts them

Most go with the second option, and use google to find them...

Im sorry but i cannot find them on google...and i dont know what's a retail Xbox??

Im sorry but i cannot find them on google...and i dont know what's a retail Xbox??

Retail means original, unmodified...

I dont have one

Maybe you've got a friend that does? basically, you just need to hook it up to XBL with your game, and have it download the data for you, then you just transfer it to your console via a USB Memory/HDD

Maybe you've got a friend that does? basically, you just need to hook it up to XBL with your game, and have it download the data for you, then you just transfer it to your console via a USB Memory/HDD

Okay thank u im done with them now

Please enable NAT and UPnP in Modem/Router

Not working?  Enable/Change DMZ Host to Xbox IP,  IP show in Select on Xbox controller for aurora, FSD Network IP Show in Black area on Home Screen.

NAT means that your router/modem is handling the network...

UPnP isn't required, but it often makes things work better, if it doesn't work with UPnP you should probably try looking into portforwarding, DMZ isn't meant for a "final solution", as it exposes your console to the internet without any protection, it's meant for debugging/testing only...

Hi guys, I don't want to open a new topic, so I post my issues with Link here. I hope that someone can help me.

Since two days, Link doesn't work for me and a friend, we have two ports opened and the xbox linked to unity but when we test the settings in aurora, sometimes unity say "failed" and sometimes the two ports says "failed", and we have all well configured because we could play some games before.

We reboot the routers, set the NAT ports and DMZ, tried with dinamic and static IP, but always the same errors in the test.

Could someone help me with that? Thanks

A few days ago, a fiber line was cut causing problems for the datacenter where our server is stored... I don't know if they've restored full functionality just yet, give it a couple of more days and see if the problem remains

A few days ago, a fiber line was cut causing problems for the datacenter where our server is stored... I don't know if they've restored full functionality just yet, give it a couple of more days and see if the problem remains

ok, thank you, i'll try later if it work.

But about port problems, do you know why it could be?

If there's a connection problem with the server, the port test will fail... but, you only need the ports to be open if you want to host a game...

You can use other things to test the ports, just set the ports up for testing on PC.. If they report open, then just adjust the IP to your xb.. If you have any other questions specific to your network setup, check out portforward.com
  • Like 1

I had to install the dlc and title updates for b03 manually. Kind of like a computer game crack. Basically I took the dlc and tu file and used a program to extract them both. Then copied those files into my extracted cod game folder. They had to go into corresponding folders but it's easy stuff. Look for youtube video if u have trouble. I used horizon to extract the dlc and tu.