RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kenrasss

Problem with the TU of Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus.

Hi everyone. I have a problem with the TU of Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus (Xbla), is the only one of my games that are not active (TU = 0). I need it for the DLC +R version works, I tried everything without results :turned:.

Anyone know anything about it?

Greetings :thumbup:.

You unable to find a matching TU for your version of the game or what are you trying to ask exactly?

Sorry but the English is not my language. What I'm trying to say is that for the DLC to work I have to be running the TU, with which I have the problem. In Aurora is activate but when enter in the game and press the Xbox button continues still TU = 0.

Guilty Gear Accent Core PLUS
Title ID: 584111DD
TU: TU_1C424ET_000000CG41680.0000000000083 in cache folder

Strange, try deleting the TU and re-downloading it... or manually downloading and installing...

Strange, try deleting the TU and re-downloading it... or manually downloading and installing...

Yeah, I've tried and still not solved. I've actually downloaded the game from another site and the problem persist. Will have something to do with the configuration of launch.ini?

Swizzy could see if the same thing happens to you with the TU of GGXXACP?

Thanks.

i don't have the game, and don't feel like being a pirate or paying for it right now...

I'm not talking about the game here, i'm talking about the TU, if it doesn't load it's probably because it's the wrong version of the game or because the TU got corrupted...

To fix it:

Rename TU_1C424ET_000000CG41680.0000000000083 to tu00000003_00000000 and place it in Content\000000000000000\584111DD\000B0000\

Then deactivate and delete the current TU in FSD/Aurora and rescan for new TU's.

GuiltyGearXXAccentCorePlus_TU1.png

Btw. The TU needs the GGXXACP VersionUp Data DLC.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Remmigiosh said:

To fix it:

Rename TU_1C424ET_000000CG41680.0000000000083 to tu00000003_00000000 and place it in Content\000000000000000\584111DD\000B0000\

Then deactivate and delete the current TU in FSD/Aurora and rescan for new TU's.

GuiltyGearXXAccentCorePlus_TU1.png

Btw. The TU needs the GGXXACP VersionUp Data DLC.

while this MIGHT work.. it really isn't supposed to be like that.. 360 ContentManager reads the file itself, and the TU must go into hdd1/cache folder

edit: well.. i couldnt get it to work in the cache section, so must have to rename it.. weird..

edit: from another source:

"I come with good news. At last I was able to run the TU :). I happen to update the Horizon, had an old version, and that's what worked for me. Now for what I could realize is that with Horizon the TU is not going to the cache folder like other TU with the similar name, but it goes to the following path: Content / 0000000000000000 / 584111DD / 000B0000 and is also renamed to Tu00000003_00000000. So those with similar problems update Horizon and pass the TU with it. "