RealModScene
DrewModder

xboxlive stealth

hi all im new to this site im unsure if this is the right section to post this in but i put my RGH online played for 30mins and got console banned i need some sort of stealth to go on xbox live im a ps3 modder so all this is new tome thankyou guys

• Like 1

You are out of luck, on this site you'll get absolutely 0 help with Stealth and all that bullshit, if you want to go on Xbox Live, you'll have to get a retail console and play retail games like everyone else :)

• Like 7

You are out of luck, on this site you'll get absolutely 0 help with Stealth and all that bullshit, if you want to go on Xbox Live, you'll have to get a retail console and play retail games like everyone else :)

987008633702159143.gif

• Like 7

About 90% of XBOX 360 RGH/Jtag console owner have this mostly just for piracy.

About 90% of XBOX 360 RGH/Jtag console owner have this mostly just for piracy.

And you know all of those 90%?

I don't think so... infact, i know ALOT of people that have RGH/JTAG for other reasons then Piracy...

Many like homebrew, many likes running their games from HDD rather then discs, many also like to mess with the games (trainers) this isn't piracy...

Also most JTAG/RGH users don't play on Xbox Live with their hacked consoles, which is what this thread is about ;)

Put me in the games from hdd crowd. Plus you'll rarely see me on LiNK or even LIVE, though I run a Demon dual nand rig.

I'm on live all the time.. On my X1.. Blops3 is life sucking!! Haha
  • Like 1