RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
trainee

aurora title update issues

ok i dont normally post on here so this may be the wrong place but as of lately there has been a lot of issues with title updates either not downloading propperly or not installing propperly . now this is not just my oppinion i frequant xyz and there has been quite a few people saying the same thing .If you delete reboot and redownload eventually it will install propperly but it does cause some issues for people ie xyz modders getting numerous complaints trainers dont work because the title updates are messed up i know this for fact as ive had a few people persist til the tus install propperly then theyre trainers work . i have a tool that tells me when a t u is installed and what tu it is so i know its the tu and hope you may be able to look into the problem

if this is the wrong place please move to the right place for posting this thanks

• Like 1

ok i dont normally post on here so this may be the wrong place but as of lately there has been a lot of issues with title updates either not downloading propperly or not installing propperly . now this is not just my oppinion i frequant xyz and there has been quite a few people saying the same thing .If you delete reboot and redownload eventually it will install propperly but it does cause some issues for people ie xyz modders getting numerous complaints trainers dont work because the title updates are messed up i know this for fact as ive had a few people persist til the tus install propperly then theyre trainers work . i have a tool that tells me when a t u is installed and what tu it is so i know its the tu and hope you may be able to look into the problem

if this is the wrong place please move to the right place for posting this thanks

it's mostly because people try and use the wifi on their xbox's.. use hardline, or download it on PC and FTP/USB transfer it to the xbox.. problem solved.. and trainee.. if this is the same guy there.. you can PM me here haha

it's mostly because people try and use the wifi on their xbox's.. use hardline, or download it on PC and FTP/USB transfer it to the xbox.. problem solved.. and trainee.. if this is the same guy there.. you can PM me here haha

With me the case is that.... Whenever I download using wi fi, the TU's work and downloading using laptop usually causes a lot of errors of me... :)

i am using hardline mate and i am the same guy and the issues have only been the las few days thats why i thought may be on aurora side

It's not Wi-Fi I've had the issue lately to. Now I know why. It's probably a server issue or Microsoft doing something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

It's not Wi-Fi I've had the issue lately to. Now I know why. It's probably a server issue or Microsoft doing something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Glad to have you chime in.. As I said it is mostly WiFi that causes the issue.. That has been talked about way earlier before, as Gavin suggested the hash checks.. But server issues could be a part.. As LiNK has been acting up a bit lately.. But majority of the time.. People complaining about TUs messing up, are using WiFi on the xb.. as it will say it downloaded.. but never actually downloads completely.. hence why the TU doesn't work proper.. 

• Like 1