• Like 1

hi guys how are you

guys i have a problem with my xbox 360

i did instal XBDM.xex if you know it after i instal it

when i turn on my xbox 360 its shows red ring and says 

ERROR

E72

plzzzzzzzz help me!!!

plug in a usb drive with a default launch.ini and your box will boot just fine.. and do like swizzy said.. remove the xbdm.xex and use the correct one..

• Like 2

felida do you mean i need to download a launch.ini file and copy it to my usb flash drive?

because its work without a HDD

just disable XBDM.xex and get the proper one ;)

how can i disable it the system is not working its shows me a red ring of death and E72 error

but anyway i will try

guys thx thx im crying right now its works its works thx so so so much can you be my friends :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello, glad to hear it works for you, can you just tell me how did u do that ? cause i have a probleme like you, my xbox 360 Corona 4g Rgh 2.0 when turn on it's show me a red ring of death .. so i need to try what did u do please help me :'(

Hello, glad to hear it works for you, can you just tell me how did u do that ? cause i have a probleme like you, my xbox 360 Corona 4g Rgh 2.0 when turn on it's show me a red ring of death .. so i need to try what did u do please help me :'(

First of all you have to know what error code you actually have, different error codes mean different things... do you get a E error on your TV? If not; look up a guide for how to check the Secondary Error code on Xbox 360... slim consoles behave in a similar way, they have green sections instead of red tho, if yours is a Xbox 360 E it'll blink the number instead of having sections...