RealModScene
lovac1

COD GHOSTS LiNK problem

You need to enable the last one, you don't need all TU's... you can only use one TU at a time anyways...

If you have the latest one enabled, and it still shows TU 0 check that it is OK in NXE... (it'll show as "Corrupted" if it's bad...)

On Aurora i made that last one is enabled but still on FSD3 and Aurora it says TU version 0 and I cant anymore see hosts in game !!!

I don't have NXE br0

Yes you do, NXE is the original Xbox 360 Dashboard... if you autoboot Aurora, press and hold RB when you're about to exit to dash, and it'll not launch Aurora and instead launch NXE like it normally does...

Yes you do, NXE is the original Xbox 360 Dashboard... if you autoboot Aurora, press and hold RB when you're about to exit to dash, and it'll not launch Aurora and instead launch NXE like it normally does...

How to autoboot?

How to autoboot?

Autoboot Aurora? easy... launch.ini, default=device:\Path\To\Aurora.xex

Autoboot Aurora? easy... launch.ini, default=device:\Path\To\Aurora.xex

Problem is when I was have this fan was not working until I went to FSD3

Problem is when I was have this fan was not working until I went to FSD3

you're fan worked.. just not at the speed you set in FSD.. set your speed/temps in dashlaunch/when you build the image..

you're fan worked.. just not at the speed you set in FSD.. set your speed/temps in dashlaunch/when you build the image..

How?

You can't open the launch.ini straight away except on the computer...

Just 2 ways...

Copy the launch.ini to the computer and edit it on there or use dashlaunch to make the changes and SAVE the new settings.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

You can't open the launch.ini straight away except on the computer...

Just 2 ways...

Copy the launch.ini to the computer and edit it on there or use dashlaunch to make the changes and SAVE the new settings.

But i don't know how to connect and I have Ubuntu computer

Just get a FTP-Program like Filezilla and start FSD or Aurora or what ever... Then Connect via IP.

Use the proper User: / Pass: for the specific Launcher...

Or.... just plug a stick in the Box and copy the launch.ini manual to the stick. 

then... put the Stick in your computer ;-) 

Just get a FTP-Program like Filezilla and start FSD or Aurora or what ever... Then Connect via IP.

Use the proper User: / Pass: for the specific Launcher...

Or.... just plug a stick in the Box and copy the launch.ini manual to the stick.

then... put the Stick in your computer ;-)

The fan speed is not in the launch.INI.. Lol that whole process is unnecessary.. You start dashlaunch, then press bumper until you get to system info, then set temps or fanspeed

How?

Open dashlaunch on the Xbox.. Then press L/R bumper to switch menus, then go into system info, then set target temps, or the fanspeed

Sorry... Thought he wanted to know how he can copy the launch.ini to the computer.

As i said "or use dashlaunch to make the changes and SAVE the new settings."

But i don't know how to connect and I have Ubuntu computer

You use linux and have major issues understanding some of the fundamental basics of the usage of a Xbox 360 with RGH/JTAG?!

I guess you're only using Ubuntu because someone installed that for you as an alternative to using windows...

You use linux and have major issues understanding some of the fundamental basics of the usage of a Xbox 360 with RGH/JTAG?!

I guess you're only using Ubuntu because someone installed that for you as an alternative to using windows...

No because I was have Windows 7 and it was lagging and I had alot of problems then I installed Ubuntu and I am thinking to move to Windows 10 because I heard that its more stable and optimized

I heard that its more stable and optimized

If you had problems with Win7 dont change to Win10, you will most likely have more problems.

If you had problems with Win7 dont change to Win10, you will most likely have more problems.

Why?

lol Win 10 has some minor issues.. that some people might not like.. but seeing as most cell phones do the EXACT same thing.. kind of pointless to bitch about.. now what's even more funny, the NSA has been in windows since XP.. but yeah.. 

Win 10 "COULD" have issues, as there has been issues with drivers and such, but i've used 10 for a while now.. and most of the RGH stuff works just fine.. i haven't tested my dvd drive flashing stuff.. that required you to disable signed drivers.. but yeah everything else works fine..

Edit: is win 10 more "optimized" than 7.. maybe not.. but it sure is a less resource heavy OS compared to 7.. kind of like how 7 was to vista..

lol Win 10 has some minor issues.. that some people might not like.. but seeing as most cell phones do the EXACT same thing.. kind of pointless to bitch about.. now what's even more funny, the NSA has been in windows since XP.. but yeah.. 

Win 10 "COULD" have issues, as there has been issues with drivers and such, but i've used 10 for a while now.. and most of the RGH stuff works just fine.. i haven't tested my dvd drive flashing stuff.. that required you to disable signed drivers.. but yeah everything else works fine..

Edit: is win 10 more "optimized" than 7.. maybe not.. but it sure is a less resource heavy OS compared to 7.. kind of like how 7 was to vista..

So what I can do with my Linux computer?

So what I can do with my Linux computer?

haha.. obviously more than you know.. i guess best place to start would be google "what is the difference between linux and windows"

• Like 1

haha.. obviously more than you know.. i guess best place to start would be google "what is the difference between linux and windows"

NO i wasnt think about that :haha: i was thinking what i can do on linux about xbox

NO i wasnt think about that :haha: i was thinking what i can do on linux about xbox

not terribly much without some serious knowledge...