RealModScene
lovac1

COD GHOSTS LiNK problem

When i am connecting to "server" it kickes me and says unable to connect to host,what to do?(i know few are made topic about that but noone gived a solution I mean how others can play but I cant?)

• Like 1

Connection is very good,its in front of router

Not exactly what i meant, but ok...

The connection between you and the outside world, beyond your router... that might be the issue...

• Like 1

Not exactly what i meant, but ok...

The connection between you and the outside world, beyond your router... that might be the issue...

he is missing the compatibility packs.. and won't stop PM'ing me about it, even tho i told him to go else where/google..

Edit: tried out your trainer dat tool.. good work m8

2ai4k7c.jpg

he is missing the compatibility packs.. and won't stop PM'ing me about it, even tho i told him to go else where/google..

Edit: tried out your trainer dat tool.. good work m8

2ai4k7c.jpg

:)

In which number?

Any non-standard ports, some have had better results with higher ports such as 10001, 10002 basically, you're looking for a port that isn't used by another service you might be using...

Any non-standard ports, some have had better results with higher ports such as 10001, 10002 basically, you're looking for a port that isn't used by another service you might be using...

Once try 4071 and 4072. If doesnt work, try 5071 and 5072

On router and Xbox i setted ports 3071 and 3072 and i have also compatibility pack 1 and 2 and still i cant play it,after ....CONNECTING...5 it kicks me and says unable to connect to host!

For example?

Well, take your pick... you've got this range available to you: 1 - 65535

• Like 3

hmmm......

You will want to avoid known ports listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TCP_and_UDP_port_numbers

The ports don't have to be next to eachother (meaning, you can use 8080 for data, 81 for broadcast, it doesn't matter... as long as they're not the same and they're not used by something else...)

• Like 2

Is it depends where i am live(country)?

The ports have nothing to do with your country, it's down to what your ISP has blocked and what they allow mostly... or what is used by other things in your network already...

The ports have nothing to do with your country, it's down to what your ISP has blocked and what they allow mostly... or what is used by other things in your network already...

Dammed,how i can check which ports are mostly used?

Dammed,how i can check which ports are mostly used?

How about reading what i tell you?:

You will want to avoid known ports listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TCP_and_UDP_port_numbers

The ports don't have to be next to eachother (meaning, you can use 8080 for data, 81 for broadcast, it doesn't matter... as long as they're not the same and they're not used by something else...)

How about reading what i tell you?:

So you want to say that i need to check every port to see which works?

So you want to say that i need to check every port to see which works?

You were asking what ports were being used, that link tells you all you need to know...

You were asking what ports were being used, that link tells you all you need to know...

Dammed,thats too much of work!

Actually I have found that I have problem with TU because every time it shows TU version 0 but I downloaded all!!!???

Actually I have found that I have problem with TU because every time it shows TU version 0 but I downloaded all!!!???

You need to enable the last one, you don't need all TU's... you can only use one TU at a time anyways...

If you have the latest one enabled, and it still shows TU 0 check that it is OK in NXE... (it'll show as "Corrupted" if it's bad...)