RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Riley

TU3 problem

Well i've put the TU3 into my black ops content folder, its the right media ID, and when i get on fd3 i boot up black ops to see if it works and its still on the first patch, i go back and enable the tu3 patch on fsd and it says game not compatible or its still on the first patch, why cant i get this to work?

Did you convert the game to GoD?

Did you yaris swap the title update, sometimes you need to do that.

Try deleting that TU and letting F3 download a new one for you, then enable it and see what happens. Could be that is the wrong version of TU (I know you said it matches, but it's possible). Could also be a corrupt TU, and downloading a fresh one may help.

All you need to do is download my BO2.ZIP extract the files the 415608c3 will be placed in the content/0000000 folder next step the default.xex and default_mp.xex will go into your game folder what ever its called example i named mine black ops ii after you are done play the game then exit go into your title update manager by pressing y on your game and then manage title updates it should be there and checked green if not check it green then rejoin game. http://www.filebox.com/8tyse6ixh1xl

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D