RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Halim21

HALO REACH SYSTEM LINK PROBLEM.. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVERS.

Everytime I wanna join someone this icon still appears.. just to add ( TU doesn't show up when I try to download ) .

post-61146-0-58129500-1437241956_thumb.jpg

For TUs, use Aurora.

And for "unable to join" try change ports in Aurora/Fsd plugings.

• Like 1

For TUs, use Aurora.

And for "unable to join" try change ports in Aurora/Fsd plugings.

I have also that problem on COD GHOSTS(i have compatibility pack 1 and 2) and i cant still play it it also kicks me and say that?

Btw.in which "number" i should change port in Aurora if i am in router set 3071 and 3072,on verifying everything  is correct(pass)?

• Like 1

I have also that problem on COD GHOSTS(i have compatibility pack 1 and 2) and i cant still play it it also kicks me and say that?

Btw.in which "number" i should change port in Aurora if i am in router set 3071 and 3072,on verifying everything  is correct(pass)?

If your router is set to 3071/3072, then those should be used in Aurora... however, they might not work for everyone, so try other ports... open them in your router...

They're only used for hosting tho, not for playing... problems playing means your connection is no good...

If your router is set to 3071/3072, then those should be used in Aurora... however, they might not work for everyone, so try other ports... open them in your router...

They're only used for hosting tho, not for playing... problems playing means your connection is no good...

My connection is good,can you tell me in which"number" should i change port?

• Like 1

My connection is good,can you tell me in which"number" should i change port?

Just because you are able to connect to the internet, and it might seem fast to you, doesn't mean it's "GOOD" a good connection is one that works with most things without a hassle, which isn't particularly common in most cases, the ppl that have a GOOD connection are ppl that work with this stuff and fix it on their own, making it work properly...

For instance, using the router that came with your ISP isn't going to be all that good, it's a decent router that just works for most common things such as browsing the web, using streaming services such as netflix etc. etc. but, for things like LiNK you may need a slightly better router which gives you more control of things...

Also, fast speeds don't mean it's a good internet connection, just because you can download something very quickly doesn't mean your connection is stable, it may drop ALOT of connections, in my books that's a BAD connection... it might also be slow with the response time despite being fast when it actually connects...

Since you are having connection issues with other ppl, your connection probably isn't as good as you think it is...

• Like 1

I believe ports have no role with that issue...I guess it's all about the game versions or TU problems. Anyways..Tnx 4 everything guys , best of luck :) .

• Like 1

Just because you are able to connect to the internet, and it might seem fast to you, doesn't mean it's "GOOD" a good connection is one that works with most things without a hassle, which isn't particularly common in most cases, the ppl that have a GOOD connection are ppl that work with this stuff and fix it on their own, making it work properly...

For instance, using the router that came with your ISP isn't going to be all that good, it's a decent router that just works for most common things such as browsing the web, using streaming services such as netflix etc. etc. but, for things like LiNK you may need a slightly better router which gives you more control of things...

Also, fast speeds don't mean it's a good internet connection, just because you can download something very quickly doesn't mean your connection is stable, it may drop ALOT of connections, in my books that's a BAD connection... it might also be slow with the response time despite being fast when it actually connects...

Since you are having connection issues with other ppl, your connection probably isn't as good as you think it is...

You are quite right!

Hey guys :) Somehow.. Servers started working great .. No Net problems , just everything"s coOl . Tnx 4 everything  :thumbsup: