RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lovac1

Please help me guys!(i am new xbox user)

Hi guys!

I am new Xbox 360 so i am tottaly n00b with that i have few questions that i really nee a help:

1)How i can play Online?I saw alot of tutorials on youtube but still i cant do it(i am even configured router for that) i am also registred on xboxunity and logged in on my xbox but still i cant play it!

2)How i can update?On my Xbox it dont have categorys such as TV & MOVIES or something like that,i have old version,I dont know how to update it and im scared that my xbox will be banned!

3)How to "make" XBLE stealth on my Xbox?I know its possible but as I say,im scared to be banned!

4)How i can have Aurora on my Xbox?I just really want it because it looks beautiful and its better than FreeStyleDash3 and is it possible to delete FSD3 and have only Aurora?

Sorry for bad "anglish" :) and Thank You alot for helping me because i really need it!

Joining IRC only to ask ppl to check your thread isn't going to get you very far...

Stick around and ppl WILL help you...

1) What type of connection do you have? perhaps it's something with your connection causing LiNK not to work? or are you talking about Xbox LIVE? (the later isn't supported on this site, and you shouldn't be on there with a JTAG/RGH system in the first place)

2) Read the guide in my signature below, being banned is a blessing... it means you'll no longer have to worry about being banned, or even that your console accidently will update from xbox live...

3) You won't get support for those services on this site, if you continue asking for it, you'll be kicked from our forum and won't get any further assistance...

4) Just transfer the files to your console and run it... it's really not hard... and yes, you can delete FSD and only use Aurora if you want... it's all quite simple stuff really...

Most of these answers are available to you once you've read some of the guides...

• Like 1

Joining IRC only to ask ppl to check your thread isn't going to get you very far...

Stick around and ppl WILL help you...

1) What type of connection do you have? perhaps it's something with your connection causing LiNK not to work? or are you talking about Xbox LIVE? (the later isn't supported on this site, and you shouldn't be on there with a JTAG/RGH system in the first place)

2) Read the guide in my signature below, being banned is a blessing... it means you'll no longer have to worry about being banned, or even that your console accidently will update from xbox live...

3) You won't get support for those services on this site, if you continue asking for it, you'll be kicked from our forum and won't get any further assistance...

4) Just transfer the files to your console and run it... it's really not hard... and yes, you can delete FSD and only use Aurora if you want... it's all quite simple stuff really...

Most of these answers are available to you once you've read some of the guides...

1)WIFI

2)Ill try,thanks

3)ok,sorry br0

4)But how,i dont know how to do it?

1) So, your ISP connection is a WIFI connection? that'd be bad for you as it means you're suffering from the "Double NAT" issues...

4) Are you able to read? i hope so... check my signature below, you'll find a link to a guide explaining to you EXACTLY how to update your console, if you don't want to read... stop asking for help, sell your console to someone that wants to learn and go retail ;)

1) So, your ISP connection is a WIFI connection? that'd be bad for you as it means you're suffering from the "Double NAT" issues...

4) Are you able to read? i hope so... check my signature below, you'll find a link to a guide explaining to you EXACTLY how to update your console, if you don't want to read... stop asking for help, sell your console to someone that wants to learn and go retail ;)

2)Lol hahah

1)so can you please tell me how to fix it? 

Since you don't want to read what i tell you, i'm not gonna help you any further... enjoy your headaches ;)

Since you don't want to read what i tell you, i'm not gonna help you any further... enjoy your headaches ;)

I read dont thinks that i am lazy but i dont understand! :(

I read dont thinks that i am lazy but i dont understand! :(

Clearly you don't read what i said as i've told you twice in this thread to read the tutorial linked to in my signature, yet you ask me how to update your console... how hard is it??

Whats user name and password for 192.168.xxx:9999 ?

It's in the settings menu, try checking there...

And why my xbox cant find TU updates but on ex.COD GHOSTS says #17 avaliable

If you're using FSD that's the reason, it's no longer supported...

Clearly you don't read what i said as i've told you twice in this thread to read the tutorial linked to in my signature, yet you ask me how to update your console... how hard is it??

It's in the settings menu, try checking there...

If you're using FSD that's the reason, it's no longer supported...

1) ok :(

2)where on settings,i cant find ti?

3)So did will work on Aurora?

1) ok :(

2)where on settings,i cant find ti?

3)So did will work on Aurora?

2) press start, and the info is in the servers tab

3) Yes.. TU downloading will work with Aurora.. as that is the new standard for Unity and eventually LiNK 

2) press start, and the info is in the servers tab

3) Yes.. TU downloading will work with Aurora.. as that is the new standard for Unity and eventually LiNK 

How i can make that Aurora is default "boot" i am always changing this on dashlaunch and saving through HDD but still when i am turning on xbox its still FreeStyle

How i can make that Aurora is default "boot" i am always changing this on dashlaunch and saving through HDD but still when i am turning on xbox its still FreeStyle

manually edit your launch.ini:

; Default is what loads when you hold no buttons
; leave this blank if you want NXE as default
Default = Hdd:\Aurora\Aurora.xex
make sure the default line relfects to your install..

manually edit your launch.ini:

; Default is what loads when you hold no buttons
; leave this blank if you want NXE as default
Default = Hdd:\Aurora\Aurora.xex
make sure the default line relfects to your install..

I dont undertand,can you please tell step by step what should i do on Dashboard?

I dont undertand,can you please tell step by step what should i do on Dashboard?

connect to your XB via FTP program.. or use a USB drive to move it from your HDD to PC, and edit the launch.ini.. then copy it back..

not that hard..

connect to your XB via FTP program.. or use a USB drive to move it from your HDD to PC, and edit the launch.ini.. then copy it back..

not that hard..

I have Aurora on HDD and i am saving changed settings on Daslaunch through HDD but still when i am turning on XB it shows FSD!!

I have Aurora on HDD and i am saving changed settings on Daslaunch through HDD but still when i am turning on XB it shows FSD!!

and for the LAST TIME.. COPY THE LAUNCH.INI to your PC.. and edit it, then copy it back.. 

and for the LAST TIME.. COPY THE LAUNCH.INI to your PC.. and edit it, then copy it back.. 

Ok,i dont know how to edit but thanks anyway ill try it first and thanks!

Ok,i dont know how to edit but thanks anyway ill try it first and thanks!

i gave you the line to edit.. just use notepad or similar program.. it really isn't that hard if you just try it..

i gave you the line to edit.. just use notepad or similar program.. it really isn't that hard if you just try it..

ok br0,thanks alot!

• Like 1

This guy basically want you to spoon feed him with a silver spoon, better yet... he wants you to do everything for him so he doesn't have to learn anything...

• Like 1

This guy basically want you to spoon feed him with a silver spoon, better yet... he wants you to do everything for him so he doesn't have to learn anything...

No,its because i dont know everything,i was always PC gamer so playing on Xbox for me is a big change!

ALOT of people seem to want to.. lolz.. just ugh.. i think i might back off from helping for a while.. lolz