RealModScene
Halim21

COD ADVANCED WARFARE MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM :'(

I've downloaded the Final '' TU '' but every time i wanna play online, this icon appears nd doesn't let mé enter system link :( !! Any idea ??

post-61146-0-95107400-1437067078_thumb.jpg

My french is a little rusty, but it seems to me that it's telling you that it needs the Compatibility pack(s), download and install 'em ;)

• Like 1

If that's what it says it would seem the OP's french is a little rusty as well..lol..

• Like 2

It's not about '' compatibility packs '' I believe .. When I disable the  '' TU '' , that message doesn't show up nd I can access the system link feature but no servers are available . Anyways.. Thank u guys 4 everything :)

It's not about '' compatibility packs '' I believe .. When I disable the  '' TU '' , that message doesn't show up nd I can access the system link feature but no servers are available . Anyways.. Thank u guys 4 everything :)

it is about the compatibility packs.. as the TU's look for certain ones.. latest TU looks for all 5.. 

Now you will not be able to connect to other people unless you have the same media ID.. hence why you might not be seeing servers..

• Like 1

it is about the compatibility packs.. as the TU's look for certain ones.. latest TU looks for all 5.. 

Now you will not be able to connect to other people unless you have the same media ID.. hence why you might not be seeing servers..

Actually, MediaID generally don't matter, TU version however does...

• Like 1

Really don't know what to do , tried everything but nothing worked. ... ! Any useful idea on how to fix that prob !? Tnx.

Really don't know what to do , tried everything but nothing worked. ... ! Any useful idea on how to fix that prob !? Tnx.

Have you tried downloading ALL Compatibility packs and installing?

• Like 1

yeah as Swizzy said ALL of them.. there are currently 5 compatibility packs.. 

• Like 1

If you mean with Compatibility packs  '' TU '' I just downloaded the latest one. If not , I would like a little explanation , Thank u :) .

If you mean with Compatibility packs  '' TU '' I just downloaded the latest one. If not , I would like a little explanation , Thank u :) .

TU is Title Update, Compatibility Pack is a form of DLC the publisher released free of charge on Xbox Live...

• Like 1

Ahh yeah..Just like I expected , But how Can I get'em on my xbox Jtag ?? 

So I got bored and decided to translate.

"The required content was added to your active downloads . This content is free and is required to access the multiplayer . Once the download is complete , this message will disappear."

So either it's just a default message that the newest TU spits out by default (likely) or you actually have a download in progress (unlikely). 

I would do as Swizzy and felida have suggested, and start searching for the compatibility packs. Hint, there not on this site.

• Like 2

Ahh yeah..Just like I expected , But how Can I get'em on my xbox Jtag ??

You can find them on the internet most of the time, but the "correct" way of getting them is by starting the game on a retail console and having it download the data, then you just copy the files it downloaded...

• Like 1

Been searching on web but couldn't find any available packs 4 download. And I can't download from xbox live cuz of my Jtag..Any suggestion !!

Been searching on web but couldn't find any available packs 4 download. And I can't download from xbox live cuz of my Jtag..Any suggestion !!

search harder..  :thumbup:

lolz.. might want to add jtag or RGH to the query also..

• Like 1

Special Tnx to someone, finally I found where I can download the packs with ease. Tnx 4 everyone 4 everything :) Good luck .

No warez links allowed on this forum, i removed it for you, but do it again and you'll be banned from the forums... there's a reason we didn't give you direct information as to EXACTLY where you can find the DLC... it's protected by copyright laws, and giving direct download links or direct info MAY cause this site to disappear because of it...

• Like 1

U're absolutely right..Truly Sorry . Ma bad , didn't know that these things cause such kind of problems.Gonna bé careful next time. Sorry again.