after updating corona not booting just black screen

i have original kernel 16747

any help fellas ??

• Like 1

i have my friend xbox and i wanted to update kernel to 16767, it was 16747

after updating corona not booting just black screen

i have original kernel 16747

any help fellas ??

flash the original nand on.. of course you will probably need the 4g r/w kit.. and to know what glitch chip you have

flash the original nand on.. of course you will probably need the 4g r/w kit.. and to know what glitch chip you have

idk actually, i need to get back to kernel 16747 but how to run the console ?

You cannot run the console until you open up your xbox and flash your older working nand.... I did the same thing 2 years ago.... Nd with my corona 4G

• Like 1

like bulldock said.. unless you have the 16MB nand corona.. you'll have to open your case, and use the 4gb r/w kit..

like bulldock said.. unless you have the 16MB nand corona.. you'll have to open your case, and use the 4gb r/w kit..

You cannot run the console until you open up your xbox and flash your older working nand.... I did the same thing 2 years ago.... Nd with my coroona 4G

any steps how to do that thanks for helping guys

any steps how to do that thanks for helping guys

What's the size of your nand?? 16mb or 48mb??

48mb

Youll need to open your console, there is video tuts on utube, then you'll need to install the 4g r/w kit.. I suggest you buy one.. Also make a note of your chip.. As cr4 has different files..

Also, is it a slim corona, or the superslim(360E)??

• Like 1

Also, is it a slim corona, or the superslim(360E)??

That makes 0 difference for the actual nand... the difference that is important is what RAM chip it has...

That makes 0 difference for the actual nand... the difference that is important is what RAM chip it has...

so swizzy what do you recommend to do i was using simple 360 nand flasher 1.4b i always update my console with no problems, but this one had real problem

so swizzy what do you recommend to do i was using simple 360 nand flasher 1.4b i always update my console with no problems, but this one had real problem

You've had suggestions given to you in the thread, do them ;)

You've had suggestions given to you in the thread, do them ;)

as felida told me im gonna took back to installer tomorrow

but if i want to update it next time what i have to do ?

as felida told me im gonna took back to installer tomorrow

but if i want to update it next time what i have to do ?

Honestly, i don't know what you did wrong, without having more information about the console, i cannot tell you what went wrong...

Honestly, i don't know what you did wrong, without having more information about the console, i cannot tell you what went wrong...

ok just tell me what the info you want to know, im gonna try to get it

Well the reason i was asking was because i was gonna share the video to open it.. haha.. but yeah.. no difference on the nands..

ok just tell me what the info you want to know, im gonna try to get it

Well, your nand dump + cpukey would be a huge help, especially if you can give me both the one you built and the one you dumped (even better would be the log from the build aswell)

• Like 1

Well, your nand dump + cpukey would be a huge help, especially if you can give me both the one you built and the one you dumped (even better would be the log from the build aswell)

i send to you a message for rar pass

edit:

log file i didnt save it i tried now to dumb again, thing i have noticed but im not sure in parameter when i type 4g,

c corona4g -d

or

c corona 4g-d

first one is right but im not sure what i did

i send to you a message for rar pass

edit:

log file i didnt save it i tried now to dumb again, thing i have noticed but im not sure in parameter when i type 4g,

c corona4g -d

or

c corona 4g-d

first one is right but im not sure what i did

If you messed up there, you wouldn't get a dump at all to flash... there is no such option as "4g-d", even if xeBuild ignored your input, it'd give you a 16MB nand dump which would be rejected by Simple 360 NAND Flasher due to it having spare and your console not needing it...

I'll check the dumps tomorrow, when i have a clear mind... i've downloaded it and deleted the post for you...

• Like 1

If you messed up there, you wouldn't get a dump at all to flash... there is no such option as "4g-d", even if xeBuild ignored your input, it'd give you a 16MB nand dump which would be rejected by Simple 360 NAND Flasher due to it having spare and your console not needing it...

I'll check the dumps tomorrow, when i have a clear mind... i've downloaded it and deleted the post for you...

yes i tried now with 4g-d and gaves me an error

thanks mate for all your hard work

Ok, problem spotted...

This console needs to have the Winbond 2k patchset, that is why it stopped working after you updated it

Flashdmp.bin:

post-1436-0-21265600-1437210264_thumb.pn

Updflash.bin:

post-1436-0-61873400-1437210263_thumb.pn

• Like 1

the Winbond 2k patchset, what is it and how to do it ??

Read the readme for the latest xeBuild (not the GUI) and you'll learn more about it... it's a different set of patches used for a different model of Corona which have a new RAM chip which requires a new bootloader to be used...

• Like 1

Read the readme for the latest xeBuild (not the GUI) and you'll learn more about it... it's a different set of patches used for a different model of Corona which have a new RAM chip which requires a new bootloader to be used...

so now if i want to update what i have to do ?

so now if i want to update what i have to do ?

Do what i just told you, and you'll know what to do ;)

I haven't memorized every option in xeBuild... read the readme, and you'll learn about how to build a nand for Corona with Winbond 2K RAM chips