RealModScene
Badman959

Possibility to make own skins.....?

Well, if you weren't able to grasp what i meant by the thread title ill explain a little more.

I am asking whether the will be or already is a way to make our own skins for Freestyle Dash 3, like make them on the PC like i would a normal xbox 360 theme?

I ask this because i have some great graphical skills that i want to put to the test and share with the community.

------------------------------Jake---------------------------

You need Xbox UI Authoring Tool aka Xuitool. It's included in the M$ XDK.

Not meaning to jack your thread, but I would like someone to point me in the right direction also. I already have SDK.

I would like to learn how to make a skin but really have no idea where to start with the skinning tool. Would it be possible for someone who knows WTF they're doing to create an overview video? Something that explains the interface and maybe walks through a few common steps? It seems like there is a lot of interest from us noobs

I got a lot of answers from ickna11. he showed me the basics. Its a lot easier than than android and I have been theming android roms for years. download the SDK and xzp tool and I can help you get started. Ickna11 has the best theme out so he could probably help you in more advanced things. Best thing to do is look around in a theme and see what is what.

Not to steer anyone away from this forum, but as an aditional resource head on over to spiffy360 and read the tutorials, download some skins and start editing them yourself. Also xbox360iso keeps links to the SDK.

I developed a Tool FSB GUI .

Maybe it helps you. ;)

P.S. A new version with many new options and a better GUI comes soon. ;)

• Like 1