RealModScene
zathoraus

I can't sign in! Please help!

I'm trying to sign in under the site and the Xbox 360 and it doesn't let me I reset password and tried to login itn and still can't. I'd like to log in to change my password to something other than ADMIIN automated one and then play on the servers. Please help! Thank you!

I'm trying to sign in under the site and the Xbox 360 and it doesn't let me I reset password and tried to login itn and still can't. I'd like to log in to change my password to something other than ADMIIN automated one and then play on the servers. Please help! Thank you!

Make sure you're trying to login to xboxunity.net, and make sure you type your username AND password correctly

Make sure you're trying to login to xboxunity.net, and make sure you type your username AND password correctly

I have now been able to log into the unity website but still can't log into the Xbox 360 to play link. any ideas? I tried to verify but authentication fails. Do you have any ideas?

Edit: Also even though I'm signed into Unity website after testing it says authentication failed. I also get failed on the ports I opened up, Help would be appreciated. I had it running previously with no issues so I don't know what could have changed.

Ok I found out what was causing my issues with logging on to Xbox unity.net. It was AVG. I just used AVG_Repair_NDIS.exe and it fixed that issue. Other option would be to turn firewall totally off.

Now as far as not being able to lod onto link I am stumped. I have xhttp enabled and each time I attempt to verify I get error for my ports as well as unity authentification. I also get "API error try again later" when i try a request with my unity login and password.

Could you help me out so I can play online again? I don't know what to do I don't know if it's the server or you guys are implementing something new or what but I see that users are playing on xboxunity.net supposedly. I'd just like to do the same.

I have reinstalled aurora .05b and still no go. The avg firewall wouldn't prevent anything on my Xbox right?

Your AVG is only a software firewall (antivirus really, unless you have a FW installed with it) , and only on your computer. It does not go outside your computer (AFAIK) to block things. I have also noticed hiccups in the service over the last few months, but best answer I can give is that it's probably related to server maintenance.

You can always try to ping your ports yourself if you want to see if they're open, or even ping unity to see if they are online.

https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/How_to_do_a_ping_test

Ok well I finally found out how to resolve my issue! I have a router that is connected through ethernet cable to my ISP's Router/Modem. So that was causing my Unity connection issues to my Xbox 360. 

Now I could have used the ISP's router as a bridge, but then everyone that was connected through it would have come running to me immediately feaking out about their lost internet connections. Also I would then be forced to allow them connect to my personal router. (this is why I've been researching for an alternate route all day).

I found a way to easily allow my Xbox to connect to the internet though my ISP's router by cascading my router to the ISP's router via LAN to LAN.

Now since I didn't know what my issue was I'm assuming there are more that may have an issue in the future here is a quick step by step to help:

1. On the Status tab, Basic Setup sub-tab, change the routers local IP address  to that of whatever the ISP's router has given to your router (found in status tab)
2. Select Disable for the DHCP Server and then click Save Settings.
3. Unplug the cable from Internet port of the router and then transfer it to the router's ethernet port #1.
4. Turn OFF the router for about 10 seconds and then power it ON again.
5. Test the connection .10

Also, if you want to access the routers Web GUI again, the new IP Address should be whatever you've entered. Also you can revert back at anytime when not requiring unity connection on your Xbox.

Hope this helps someone..
  • Like 1