RealModScene
Manji Karasu

something changed

i have a little doubt,ive been using aurora for a while now,but something changed with out i even changing anything,i usually copy paste my dlc using the file manager,and all the games names are displayed on the 000000000000 folder,but now for some reason they are not,just the id number,can someone help?

• Like 1

i have a little doubt,ive been using aurora for a while now,but something changed with out i even changing anything,i usually copy paste my dlc using the file manager,and all the games names are displayed on the 000000000000 folder,but now for some reason they are not,just the id number,can someone help?

This means you're unable to get the list of title names from xboxunity.net

• Like 1

sorry to bother again but it keeps happening,is it my problem or theirs?

Very difficult to tell, but... since you're the only one reporting the problem at this time, i'd assume the problem is on your end...

the thing is i can dowload updates and covers,but on content i just cant see the names of the games,im connected to xboxunity ;/

that's strange, i need to look at where it saves the data file for that so you can delete it... you should be able to find it on your own aswell, i don't remember the file name but, it's quite obvious ;) it's probably in "data"

thanks dude really :) inside the Databases the one that says content.db?its the only i can think of and i tryed to delete but nothing,and the names are there again,its weird :/

It's a JSON file (might have a different extension) which contains information about all games that are available on xboxunity.net

Hi again i figured it out finally ;) what i did was erased the titlecache.list that was in the databases that was at 0.i restarted the console and bam,there they were,anyway thanks and sorry for all the trouble :/

• Like 1