RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed Nigm

for professionals (plz help)

hey guys

kindly help me ..
i have a modded new shape slim xbox360 rgh2/lt2 or lt3 i don't know exactly with a corona motherboard i bought it in 2014 my question is can i play online or even link it to internet without getting banned i read a lot of debates regarding this issue some of them said it is safe and others say you will be banned even after a period of time so please professionals can you explain this issue in simple words because i am a beginner user i know only how to update dashboard and dash launch and some primary processes or steps

thanks in advance

Yes you can go online but only with Rgh/Jtag. The access to internet is limited though. You can play online on LiNK and/or download custom Game Covers after registering to http://xboxunity.net/

thanks .. can you give me a link for the steps or procedure i have to follow to go online safely :) ... and what is the meaning of XBLSE ??

thanks .. can you give me a link for the steps or procedure i have to follow to go online safely :) ... and what is the meaning of XBLSE ??

if you are wanting to play on "live", unmod your system.. and play that way.. RGH shouldn't be online.. and ANY attempt you try to do will result in your xbox being banned.. 

• Like 2

Or install a Demon/dual nand, but honestly, with live transitioning to Xbox One only in the next year or two anyways it wouldn't be a great investment.

• Like 1

Or install a Demon/dual nand, but honestly, with live transitioning to Xbox One only in the next year or two anyways it wouldn't be a great investment.

VERY true.. dual-nand setups are relatively pointless now.. unless you have the money to blow

• Like 2

VERY true.. dual-nand setups are relatively pointless now.. unless you have the money to blow

Or want to dualboot between Freeboot and RGLoader ;)

• Like 2

Or want to dualboot between Freeboot and RGLoader ;)

actually, thanks to your app.. Simple 360 Nand Flasher, i just setup 2 separate folders.. 1 Freeboot, 1 RGL.. and just flash when i want to swap.. thanks for the app.. lolz.. but yeah that is another good use for the dual nand setup..

actually, thanks to your app.. Simple 360 Nand Flasher, i just setup 2 separate folders.. 1 Freeboot, 1 RGL.. and just flash when i want to swap.. thanks for the app.. lolz.. but yeah that is another good use for the dual nand setup..

Yeah, i did that also a while back... when i was working with RetroArch, but in the long run, it's a bad thing as every time you write to the NAND you risk having new bad blocks forming...

• Like 1

Yeah, i did that also a while back... when i was working with RetroArch, but in the long run, it's a bad thing as every time you write to the NAND you risk having new bad blocks forming...

well.. that's why i keep a backup, and have my handy nand-x/jrprogrammer2 lolz.. but yeah.. i see your point.. i just assume all my risks and chuck it up as a "learning" experience.. haha

• Like 1

XBLSE is a secure server where u pay daily to play on live on stealth mode

Thats why is is called xbox live stealth emulated...actually m jtagged so i dont have enough information to help u on rgh...i dont know if jtag tutorials can work on rgh

Sent From My Galaxy Grand Prime With Tapatalk

XBLSE is a secure server where u pay daily to play on live on stealth mode

Thats why is is called xbox live stealth emulated...actually m jtagged so i dont have enough information to help u on rgh...i dont know if jtag tutorials can work on rgh

JTAG/RGH are the same once you've got them booted up, the only difference is when you update that you have to select the correct one... otherwise, all guides should work the same...

JTAG/RGH are the same once you've got them booted up, the only difference is when you update that you have to select the correct one... otherwise, all guides should work the same...

Cheeers ! xD then i can help that guy 😃

Okay Mohamed Nigm PM me u ll get all u wanna do

Its not worth it, its much cheaper to buy a new console and go on live than playing on live with XBLSE.

You should come play system link games on LiNK.

There should be enough guides here.

• Like 3

hay ?. did you use 2 hdd for that setup. freeboot/rgloader.

hay ?. did you use 2 hdd for that setup. freeboot/rgloader.

Not really no, why would i?

Its not worth it, its much cheaper to buy a new console and go on live than playing on live with XBLSE.

You should come play system link games on LiNK.

There should be enough guides here.

Yaah...exactly

LiNK is much good...n if u r talking about dlc or updates or whatever...remember ur jtagged/rghed [emoji1]

• Like 2