RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
StaticPulse

Something a few people would probably buy ^_^

lol I know YOU would buy it  ~.o

hey, i would totally buy it.. it's not a bad idea.. lolz.. plus that's a badass minifridge.. 

hehe, it IS pretty cool.

yeah.. brings back memories of the "golden" cartridges for NES and such.. those one of a kind items.. but it is nice to see stuff like this finally coming out for us "gaming addicts".. as mostly you would see this type of thing being only sold in japan.. 

final_fantasy_potion2.jpg

• Like 1

yeah.. brings back memories of the "golden" cartridges for NES and such.. those one of a kind items.. but it is nice to see stuff like this finally coming out for us "gaming addicts".. as mostly you would see this type of thing being only sold in japan.. 

final_fantasy_potion2.jpg

ha, I thought the gold cartridge was only zelda... I only ever played that once, didn't get into it. But yeah, they'll market anything for a quick buck!

ha, I thought the gold cartridge was only zelda... I only ever played that once, didn't get into it.

zelda was my game man.. haha.. played that religiously as a kid.. but there were several other "special" cartridges.. blue/black/gold and of course grey.. but yeah the original "zelda" was released on a  gold cart.. but i was talking about SNES forward.. 

now the best thing we get is a mini-fridge or "digital content" hahahaha 

but I wish I could turn back time and assassinate the guy who thought digital content was a good idea, lmao.

ahahahaha.. this made me laugh soooo hard.. cuz it is SOOO true.. while i can like the "idea" of producing it.. for extra maps and such, but yeah fuck that guy hahahaha

ahahahaha.. this made me laugh soooo hard.. cuz it is SOOO true.. while i can like the "idea" of producing it.. for extra maps and such, but yeah fuck that guy hahahaha

It's a great idea, but when they started to market the content as additional content, it ruined the concept. "Hey, try our game/app, it's free, but anything past the first level you have to buy" WTFBBQ

• Like 1

It's a great idea, but when they started to market the content as additional content, it ruined the concept. "Hey, try our game/app, it's free, but anything past the first level you have to buy" WTFBBQ

ahahahhhaha.. yeah.. or better yet those p2w games.. free to play, but you won't get shit unless you spend money.. kind of like d3's "real-money" auction house.. 

or even how it requires "constant connection" to play.. man that idea was stupid..

ahahahhhaha.. yeah.. or better yet those p2w games.. free to play, but you won't get shit unless you spend money.. kind of like d3's "real-money" auction house.. 

or even how it requires "constant connection" to play.. man that idea was stupid..

No thank you, if I get raped it'll be because of what i'm wearing, not because I jumped on that bandwagon, lolz. Back on topic though, I would buy that fridge if it was like $60, but upwards of $200 is just a little too rich for my blood. Of course, this from a guy that spent +$200 on the original Steel Battalion game/controller for the OG xbox. Oh well, you live, you learn.

• Like 1

No thank you, if I get raped it'll be because of what i'm wearing, not because I jumped on that bandwagon, lolz. Back on topic though, I would buy that fridge if it was like $60, but upwards of $200 is just a little too rich for my blood. Of course, this from a guy that spent +$200 on the original Steel Battalion game/controller for the OG xbox. Oh well, you live, you learn.

hahahaha.. hey, a mini-fridge is cool tho.. but the "whole package" is upwards to $200, game+DLC's.. not just the fridge.. besides.. that fridge is pretty sweet looking.. compared to this one that's $99 at walmart haha

k2-_80dc0702-5f45-4a41-9c98-28261a8e42b3

but yeah, i don't know if i'd like that it plays the music of the juggernog machine.. hahaha 

and still better than spending $200 on a Wii and doing this to your TV:

• Like 3

hahahaha.. hey, a mini-fridge is cool tho.. but the "whole package" is upwards to $200, game+DLC's.. not just the fridge.. besides.. that fridge is pretty sweet looking.. compared to this one that's $99 at walmart haha

but yeah, i don't know if i'd like that it plays the music of the juggernog machine.. hahaha 

True, that takes some of the sting out, but then people get stung again having to pay another $350 to get the Xbone to play it on, cause they waited till their favorite game came out to make the jump to current gen. Meh, I guess that's what xmas is for though, right.

and i'm only speculating, but I imagine that mini fridge is an actual MINI fridge, seeing as the description says it will fit a 12 pack of your favorite beverage in there.... Quote from Ars Technica The description promises that the fridge can hold twelve 12 oz. drinks, but the exact dimensions are a bit unclear—the picture makes it look taller and thinner than most mini-fridges. The whole package fits inside a box that's half-a-meter on a side, according to Mighty Ape, which would make the slender fridge a decidedly "mini" way to store some tightly packed drink cans.

Beforeandaftersixpackphotos-37466.jpg

• Like 2

True, that takes some of the sting out, but then people get stung again having to pay another $350 to get the Xbone to play it on, cause they waited till their favorite game came out to make the jump to current gen. Meh, I guess that's what xmas is for though, right.

that's very true.. hahaha.. 

and i'm only speculating, but I imagine that mini fridge is an actual MINI fridge, seeing as the description says it will fit a 12 pack of your favorite beverage in there.... Quote from Ars Technica The description promises that the fridge can hold twelve 12 oz. drinks, but the exact dimensions are a bit unclear—the picture makes it look taller and thinner than most mini-fridges. The whole package fits inside a box that's half-a-meter on a side, according to Mighty Ape, which would make the slender fridge a decidedly "mini" way to store some tightly packed drink cans.

Beforeandaftersixpackphotos-37466.jpg

that picture is awesome.. but yeah.. it's all really a niche market anyways.. kind of like the la-z-boys with the cooler in em.. MUCH higher priced.. than the one with just a cup holder

• Like 1

Found a sneak peak of the Zombies for CoD BOPS 3

Reading all these comments made me chuckle. lol

• Like 2

Found a sneak peak of the Zombies for CoD BOPS 3

Reading all these comments made me chuckle. lol

it does look nice.. gumball perks. hahaha

• Like 1

They dont look like zombies as much as they look like aliens now though.

yeah some of em did.. lolz.. and there was the "boss" zombie that looked like Ursela from Little Mermaid.. hahahah