RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
darkness857

Bug when joining rooms

Hello guyz I`d like to report a bug with the new Link. When trying to connect to some rooms(usually the more crowded ones) I have a problem- when i press A the names of the rooms dissappear. If i press A again the xbox freezes. If I press B to go back everything is OK but i have to choose another room.

P.S. One more question- i want to play nuketown dlc on BOII. Is this possible with LiNK?

Yeah me to ... I had thus bug too ... You cant join a room has more than 7 users in it (mostly).

Please fix this bug.

i cant open a new tophic so i will write it here.

since i played 2 days ago the Link doesnt work. the first time happend yesterday 24 hours ago i entered COD BO2 , then when i entered the link that what i saw :

Posted ImagePosted Image

and when i go to network setting in the Link , down where is the user name it says in in red : MODERATOR

i tried COD with TU3, and TU4, it doesnt happen only with cod, i tried GOW3, Halo 4, Halo 3 , COD MW3, the same problem.

i dont know what to do, when i play single games there is no crash or something, the test of ports and router in setting is good, the xbox get's ip , in jqe website it sees me online.. so what is the problem?

thanks in advance, Avishay.

i cant open a new tophic so i will write it here.

since i played 2 days ago the Link doesnt work. the first time happend yesterday 24 hours ago i entered COD BO2 , then when i entered the link that what i saw :

and when i go to network setting in the Link , down where is the user name it says in in red : MODERATOR

i tried COD with TU3, and TU4, it doesnt happen only with cod, i tried GOW3, Halo 4, Halo 3 , COD MW3, the same problem.

i dont know what to do, when i play single games there is no crash or something, the test of ports and router in setting is good, the xbox get's ip , in jqe website it sees me online.. so what is the problem?

thanks in advance, Avishay.

Upload your FSD and Disable Devlink

thank you very much. i have 402 , need an upraged?

if yes, i am not spoiled usally but i will appreciate you if u get me a link for the new fsd,

and then i should delite all the old fsd file and replace a new one with it?

thanks in advance.

i did it man i upload my fsd and disabled devlink and still the same problem with fatal crash :(

i even play with tu4 with cod..