RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ronopotomus

Guardians of Middle Earth DLC issue - Please help

Guardians of Middle Earth DLC issue - Please help

Hello,

I am having an issue with my sons Xbox 360 RGH. We have Guardians of Middle Earth. We also have all DLC and a activated TU5. None of the DLC shows. I know there's a season pass but I do not have it due to it's nowhere to be found online. Has anyone got this DLC to work? I have Googled and found no one anywhere talking about this issue which makes me think that this is a user error. I have placed the DLC in the 0000002 folder and the TU5 has been placed automatically into the HDD/Cache. All Media/Tiitle ID's match both the DLC and the TU as well as the game. I'm wondering if this is just a matter of needing the season pass? I would think that if I needed the season pass it would be included within the numerous all inclusive DLC packs available online for download. As I asked before... Has anyone gotten this DLC to work or have any ideas?

Thank you for reading smile1.gif

Buy it.. then transfer it to your RGH from a retail console.. saying you downloaded DLC from the internet is piracy.. lolz

I unlocked, activated contpatch. Nothing. Then I made a 00B0000 Title Update folder within the game and still nothing. Thank you for trying to help. I appreciate that :)

Buy it.. then transfer it to your RGH from a retail console.. saying you downloaded DLC from the internet is piracy.. lolz

Still needs unlocking tho ;)

• Like 1

360 content manger

That's my go to. I tried using that in the beginning using ftp. No go. Thank you for your input. I appreciate that :) 

Guest Pablo Olaizola

Hi ronopotomus !! Did you get it work ? Any ideas ?