RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gangrel_1313

Title update questions about jqe360.com

This is a question I been wanting to ask for a while, I guess I must have forgot but since I seen other title update topics it reminded me and so now I remembered what I wanted to ask.. Is there going to be information on individual Title Updates so we know what they do, or are we just going to have to do a trial and error type thing and discover what they change on our own? I would personally like to know what the title updates on certain games change or do prior to activating them.

Thanks

Then you need to look up on google or something to see what the title updates change for the game in question.

Title updates such as TU1 TU2, TU2 would have TU1 + any additional changes, TU3 will have TU1 and 2 + fixes.

Nobody on here will take the time to search google for you, you can do that yourself.

This is a question I been wanting to ask for a while, I guess I must have forgot but since I seen other title update topics it reminded me and so now I remembered what I wanted to ask.. Is there going to be information on individual Title Updates so we know what they do, or are we just going to have to do a trial and error type thing and discover what they change on our own? I would personally like to know what the title updates on certain games change or do prior to activating them.

Thanks

in the time it took to write the question you could have found what each title update does for what ever game is in question.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I am pretty sure the developers figure the same situation that how much time would it take them to write that code to make your idea come to life. Then take the two options write the code or let users google it. I am very sure you can google the information you would like to know its less time and effort on the team and you can actually say that you contributed to less stress on their part. Plus I would much rather them try to have time to work out bugs with this said i firmly agree with irishdave and spazz2203

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

• Like 1