RealModScene

I need help please, anyone who may know the answer. Im using Aurara 5b on a RGH corona, I had GTA 5 working just fine, I install some trainer from XZY mod and now my GTA restarts the xbox, I tried delete the game and reinstall, I delete the DLC's, I unstall the tralers, I installed different tiltle update and uninstalled them, still the same, the game restart the Xbox, can anyone tell me how to fix this.

• Like 1

I need help please, anyone who may know the answer. Im using Aurara 5b on a RGH corona, I had GTA 5 working just fine, I install some trainer from XZY mod and now my GTA restarts the xbox, I tried delete the game and reinstall, I delete the DLC's, I unstall the tralers, I installed different tiltle update and uninstalled them, still the same, the game restart the Xbox, can anyone tell me how to fix this.

For anyone that may have this problem also, when it say disable the freestyle plugin, do not disable, that is what caused the problem, all is fixed now

For anyone that may have this problem also, when it say disable the freestyle plugin, do not disable, that is what caused the problem, all is fixed now

Yes, had exactly the same problem, happened when I disabled the Freestyle Plugin, as soon as I re-enabled it then the trainer worked.

Hrrrm, I'm having the same problem too but and I'm not even trying to run the trainer.  I'm using the Aurora v7.0b running Jasper RGH, Dash Launch v3.18 - Dash 7.511(the 2nd latest dash to date?).  I also have an RGH Corona and GTA V works fine on that one running same dash launch and dash....

Tried clearing cache, enable/disable TU's, no option in Aurora for Freestyle Plugin though....

Any help would be much appreciated!

On 3/3/2019 at 5:05 PM, Relentless said:

Hrrrm, I'm having the same problem too but and I'm not even trying to run the trainer.  I'm using the Aurora v7.0b running Jasper RGH, Dash Launch v3.18 - Dash 7.511(the 2nd latest dash to date?).  I also have an RGH Corona and GTA V works fine on that one running same dash launch and dash....

Tried clearing cache, enable/disable TU's, no option in Aurora for Freestyle Plugin though....

Any help would be much appreciated!

lol, man it's been a while - I didn't realize my external USB drive ran out of space!  When I freed up more room GTA V apparently started working again and running off the external USB too!  Not sure if that was the problem, will report back if I discover anything else...

Hey,

Im trying to install the trainer for my kid but got stuck.
What trainer do you particularly use for vehicle swap and
I cannot find Freestyle plugin you are mentioning. What is that?

Thanks,
Gorast

5 hours ago, skullmonkey said:

Hey,

Im trying to install the trainer for my kid but got stuck.
What trainer do you particularly use for vehicle swap and
I cannot find Freestyle plugin you are mentioning. What is that?

Thanks,
Gorast

In newest aurora it is the nova plugin

20 minutes ago, skullmonkey said:

Oh, it was disabled. Now when I press the start + back it gets a screen shot, not the actual trainer menu. What am I missing?

Change or disable the screenshot combo

Finaly got it. The Aurora trainer system is pretty good but in my case for GTA V it needs some learning curve on how to use it.

The path was the problem at start. Now is good. Thanks for the great support as always.

Cheers!

9 minutes ago, skullmonkey said:

Finaly got it. The Aurora trainer system is pretty good but in my case for GTA V it needs some learning curve on how to use it.

The path was the problem at start. Now is good. Thanks for the great support as always.

Cheers!

It is the game mate.. You should check out the modded tu.. With games like this you kind of want a mod menu.. And the modded tu does just that.. Plus it doesnt interfere with anything

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, felida said:

It is the game mate.. You should check out the modded tu.. With games like this you kind of want a mod menu.. And the modded tu does just that.. Plus it doesnt interfere with anything

Figured that out. Now just to find the modded TU that will work :D

tnx

9 minutes ago, skullmonkey said:

Figured that out. Now just to find the modded TU that will work :D

tnx

Just google.. Lol.. They are pretty easy to find.. They arent here.. But yeah

1. DL the TU
2. Put the TU in the folder and scan for TUs in Aurora
3. Activate the TU from GTA V menu
4. Nothing happens. Shortcuts dont work.

Am I missing something?