RealModScene
ko12upted

LiNK HOW TO FIX TITLE UPDATES

Lets start with this HOW XBOX TITLE UPDATES WORK.

Xbox games have a TITLE ID and a MEDIA ID if these do not match up THE TITLE UPDATE WONT WORK EVEN THOUGH IT DOWNLOADS.

How do i check my TITLE ID and or MEDIA ID simple Go on your XBOX 360 and look for the ip address of your XBOX 360 then jump on your computer and type that ip address into the url. Once you get to the FSD URL PAGE type in your user and password BY DEFAULT ITS GOING TO BE f3http goto GAME LIST then XBOX 360 GAMES. Look for your game it will say the TITLE ID AND MEDIA ID NEXT TO IT.

Great now what? Ok now you need to verify if the game you own matches agains XBUC.net type in the title id of the game and see if the MEDIA ID is found IF SO THEN DOWNLOAD THAT TITLE UPDATE AND MANUALLY PLACE IT INTO YOUR CONTENT/000000000/(GAME TITLE ID HERE)/000B0000 THIS IS FOR BLACK OPS 2 OR HALO 4 IS CONTENT/00000000/(GAME TITLE ID)/00000002.

Next senario what if it doesnt match well guess what that means you PIRATED THE GAME HU? Well im such a great guy ill help you any how lol.

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE DEFAULT.XEX FILES FOR YOUR GAME SO THEY WILL MATCH UP. Hey Mr. Ko12upt3d can you spoon feed me like a good little boy AND OR girl? SURE CAN, Okay goto this site HOPE I DONT GET BANNED FOR THIS

http://www.xbox360is...es-t599979.html

download the DEFAULT.XEX then proceed to the top of this post once more to PATCH YOUR GAME.

ANOTHER PROBLEM YOU SAY? I STILL CANT SEE ANYONE IN THE GAME AREA AFTER JOINING A LOBBY, Yes i have a fix for that too DOWNLOAD X360GAMEHACK GOOGLE IT. After you find this tool you will do only TWO THINGS browse to your games area IDEAL SITUATION IS IF YOU HAVE THEM ALL ON THE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. Then you will proceed to do the following OPEN the X360 TOOL then you will click on BROWSE and then check RETAIL GAME what this does is create a REGION FREE GAME now you can join everyone and their sister maybe even a few EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

• Like 5

Nice....way to handle pretty much every issue everyones been complaining about haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Man I was desperate and this FIXED MY PROBLEM. I love you! Been staring for 20 seconds in the new 22.0.-1 version of my Black OPS II. :)

And I have a question now concerning this part - "PLACE IT INTO YOUR CONTENT/000000000/(GAME TITLE ID HERE)/000B0000 THIS IS FOR BLACK OPS 2 OR HALO 4 IS CONTENT/00000000/(GAME TITLE ID)/00000002." Ok till CONTENT/000000000/(GAME TITLE ID HERE) I would be able to know the path for every game. But how do you figure out the name of the next folder. For instance- how did you figured out that 000B0000 is for BOII and 00000002 is for Halo 4. I ask because I wont to know the folders for Borderlands 2 and MW3. Thank you.

Nice....way to handle pretty much every issue everyones been complaining about haha

I figured might as well do something Thank You I am glad you enjoyed the read

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

Man I was desperate and this FIXED MY PROBLEM. I love you! Been staring for 20 seconds in the new 22.0.-1 version of my Black OPS II. :)

And I have a question now concerning this part - "PLACE IT INTO YOUR CONTENT/000000000/(GAME TITLE ID HERE)/000B0000 THIS IS FOR BLACK OPS 2 OR HALO 4 IS CONTENT/00000000/(GAME TITLE ID)/00000002." Ok till CONTENT/000000000/(GAME TITLE ID HERE) I would be able to know the path for every game. But how do you figure out the name of the next folder. For instance- how did you figured out that 000B0000 is for BOII and 00000002 is for Halo 4. I ask because I wont to know the folders for Borderlands 2 and MW3. Thank you.

Well the best way to do it is just google for TITLE ID OF THE GAME then also add in TITLE UPDATE LOCATION should help out a bit

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

Problem, said the game updated to a incompatible version, how do you fix this?

YOU DIDNT DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT TU AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THE XBOX SITE I GAVE YOU EARLIER CHECK FOR THE DEFAULT.XEX RUN THE GAME ONCE AND THEN EXIT THE GAME THEN GO BACK INTO THE IP ADDY OF THE BOX FROM PC AND LOOK AT THE TITLE ID AND MEDIA ID FOR THE GAME SHOULD HAVE CHANGED. DOWNLOAD THE TITLE UPDATE AND MEDIA ID OF GAME THATS CORRECT FOR YOU.

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

I figured might as well do something Thank You I am glad you enjoyed the read

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

Anytime....to bad it's obvious that no one else read the whole thing as people are still messing up :lol:

I looked for the right TU and its still the same : lol

DOWNLOAD THE DEFAULT.XEX FROM THE SITE I POSTED ON HERE IT WILL WORK.

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

Anytime....to bad it's obvious that no one else read the whole thing as people are still messing up :lol:

Yeah well all I can say is I tried.

• Like 1

Lol i did do everything from that Thread (Just saying), The tu just wont stick.. oh well thanks for trying to help :p

Lol i did do everything from that Thread (Just saying), The tu just wont stick.. oh well thanks for trying to help :p

whats your media id and title id for the game let me know

Title id - 415608c3

Media id - 05c7492a

I downloaded the TU3 for 05c7492a, even downloaded it again just to make sure i didnt pick the wrong one still wont work, do i need to make the title update appear in fsd3's manage titles tab?

Title id - 415608c3

Media id - 05c7492a

I downloaded the TU3 for 05c7492a, even downloaded it again just to make sure i didnt pick the wrong one still wont work, do i need to make the title update appear in fsd3's manage titles tab?

YES IT NEEDS TO BE IN THE TITLE UPDATE MANAGER TAB AND CHECKED GREEN BUD. Give me a few minutes im going to upload my title update and default.xex then it will work for sure.

Riley i made this as easy as possible, All you need to do is download my BO2.ZIP extract the files the 415608c3 will be placed in the content/0000000 folder next step the default.xex and default_mp.xex will go into your game folder what ever its called example i named mine black ops ii after you are done play the game then exit go into your title update manager by pressing y on your game and then manage title updates it should be there and checked green if not check it green then rejoin game. http://www.filebox.com/8tyse6ixh1xl

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

Well the thing is i had the title updates 1-3 from downloading it with Fsd, how would i make the one i downloaded manually show in there?

Well the thing is i had the title updates 1-3 from downloading it with Fsd, how would i make the one i downloaded manually show in there?

Bud you should just delete all of the title updates and put that one in there

sincerely

ko12upt3d

I know thats what im asking lol, how do you manually put it in there so it shows, i already have the tu3 in the content of black ops

I know thats what im asking lol, how do you manually put it in there so it shows, i already have the tu3 in the content of black ops

JUST DO EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE POSTED HERE EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY::::::::::

You are making this harder then it is, just delete everything in your black ops content folder content/000000/415608C3 <--------------- DELETE THIS I GAVE YOU A WHOLE NEW ONE. Now place the default.xex and other file into your black ops game directory then just play the game have fun thats it. TO CHECK IF THE UPDATE IS WORKING JUST GO TO THE GAME AND ACT LIKE YOUR GOING TO PLAY IT INSTEAD OF PRESSING A PRESS Y AND GO DOWN TO THE MANAGE TITLE UPDATES. YOU DONT NEED ALL THREE JUST TU3 ITS THE LATEST ONE.

EXAMPLE

HDD1:/CONTENT/00000000/415608C3 DELETE THE FOLDER 415608C3

NOW PUT MY NEW FOLDER IN THERE IN THE BO2 ZIP THERES THE 415608C3

WHERE IS BO2 GAME LOCATED? USB HDD? FIND IT REPLACE YOUR DEFAULT.XEX AND THE OTHER I GAVE YOU THERES TWO XEX FILES

GO TO PLAY YOUR GAME

INSTEAD OF PRESSING A

PRESS THE Y

THEN SCROLL DOWN TO MANAGE GAME TITLES

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

PS I KNOW THIS WORKS BECAUSE IM USING THOSE FILES AND THIS IS SERIOUS SPOON FEEDING.

ty brother. call of duty works just great.

the question is, if i want other games, like pro evolution, fifa, nba 2k13, after i downloaded the tu from fsd, there are still no folders named with the id of these games (pes, fifa, gears of war 3 ), so i need to open folders like i did with bo2 with the games id, until here every thing is clear, and then u said with bo 2 i opened a folder and put the tu inside 000B0000. you said in halo 4 you need to put it in 00000002 folder after i opened the id folder so in halo and cod i understood which folder i must open in the game id folder, but what with other games? which names do i need to write in the folder in content ---> 0000000 ( the game id )----> then what ??( folder name ?)

in call of duty is 000B0000 in halo is 00000002 but how do i know which names to other games?

when i put the tu itself if it is not cod or halo tu.

thank you in advance, avishay.

hi ko12upted,

Thank you for such an amazing tutorial. Finally I understood why the heck does my Skyrim's TU doesn't work. I've checked my default.xex's file with abgx and it shows my media id as 00000000...

However, I'm not on Jtag, I just modded my console and are running my skyrim from my dvd (backup copy). is there any way for me to patch the default.xex to my dvd, perhaps creating an iso image of my backup skyrim, copy the default.xex and re-burn it?

appreciate your help.