RealModScene
ko12upted

LiNK HOW TO FIX TITLE UPDATES

hi ko12upted,

Thank you for such an amazing tutorial. Finally I understood why the heck does my Skyrim's TU doesn't work. I've checked my default.xex's file with abgx and it shows my media id as 00000000...

However, I'm not on Jtag, I just modded my console and are running my skyrim from my dvd (backup copy). is there any way for me to patch the default.xex to my dvd, perhaps creating an iso image of my backup skyrim, copy the default.xex and re-burn it?

appreciate your help.

Correct, you will need to make a iso image from disc once you have created that image you can open it with xbox360commander then delete the default.xex and replace it with the new one then make a iso image with xiso then burn back to disc.

ty brother. call of duty works just great.

the question is, if i want other games, like pro evolution, fifa, nba 2k13, after i downloaded the tu from fsd, there are still no folders named with the id of these games (pes, fifa, gears of war 3 ), so i need to open folders like i did with bo2 with the games id, until here every thing is clear, and then u said with bo 2 i opened a folder and put the tu inside 000B0000. you said in halo 4 you need to put it in 00000002 folder after i opened the id folder so in halo and cod i understood which folder i must open in the game id folder, but what with other games? which names do i need to write in the folder in content ---> 0000000 ( the game id )----> then what ??( folder name ?)

in call of duty is 000B0000 in halo is 00000002 but how do i know which names to other games?

when i put the tu itself if it is not cod or halo tu.

thank you in advance, avishay.

the way i found it was i first deleted everything in the game id folder then downloaded the tus and the only folder that should be in there would be the tu folder. actually dont have to delete everything just move it somewhere.

file:///C:UsersDianaAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.jpg file:///C:UsersDianaAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image004.jpg

file:///C:UsersDianaAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image006.jpgHello ko12upted i made all that you said but i have a problem, i can’t play in multiplayer or zombies or anything it looks like this

In game menu it looks very different and if i go to multiplayer the screen it turns black

hi dear ko12upted.

i succseded in cod boII after i see this topic but i I ran into troubles when i tried to update halo manually.

so i transfer the content folder of disk2 of halo to content/000000000/ (halo game id) / 00000002

and unlocked the DLC, it worked for me and i succseded to go to the system link options.

i put the TU i downloaded manually from here http://www.xbuc.net/ with the same media id, like i did with cod, and put it in the folder where i put the content folder, and where u said to put in content/0000000000/(halo game id)/00000002 but still when i play the game all the time it says in the new link system that there is tu2 in red and warning that i need to update to see other players in the room.

i tried also to put the tu in chace folder in hdd but whithout any help. what should i do?

thank you in advance.

hello everybody, I did the download the xex files and the TU, but when I get in the game, the menus appeared like MENU_MULTIPLAYER_CAPS, and the game stop. I checked the languagem of my xbox and it is ingles, and the beta updates is marked. Somebody can help me?

ko12upted thank you for the great info, if you could please help out with some things.

I downloaded both the Default.xex and the TU6 with the correct Media and Title ID.

Replaced both Default files in my BO2 games folder.

Deleted all my old TU downloads, deleted cache files, and manually placed TU6 in the CONTENT/000000000/415608C3/000B0000.

Ran the game once exited and opened up "Managed Title Updates" activated TU6 loaded the game fine and sure enough TU6 is running via system link.

Now my issue is, when I load up the FSD Dash through the html browser via IP Address, the Title and Media ID still don't match.....

Also when I'm in system link and I try to join some games work and some don't.

Any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks.

Lets start with this HOW XBOX TITLE UPDATES WORK.

Xbox games have a TITLE ID and a MEDIA ID if these do not match up THE TITLE UPDATE WONT WORK EVEN THOUGH IT DOWNLOADS.

How do i check my TITLE ID and or MEDIA ID simple Go on your XBOX 360 and look for the ip address of your XBOX 360 then jump on your computer and type that ip address into the url. Once you get to the FSD URL PAGE type in your user and password BY DEFAULT ITS GOING TO BE f3http goto GAME LIST then XBOX 360 GAMES. Look for your game it will say the TITLE ID AND MEDIA ID NEXT TO IT.

Great now what? Ok now you need to verify if the game you own matches agains XBUC.net type in the title id of the game and see if the MEDIA ID is found IF SO THEN DOWNLOAD THAT TITLE UPDATE AND MANUALLY PLACE IT INTO YOUR CONTENT/000000000/(GAME TITLE ID HERE)/000B0000 THIS IS FOR BLACK OPS 2 OR HALO 4 IS CONTENT/00000000/(GAME TITLE ID)/00000002.

Next senario what if it doesnt match well guess what that means you PIRATED THE GAME HU? Well im such a great guy ill help you any how lol.

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE DEFAULT.XEX FILES FOR YOUR GAME SO THEY WILL MATCH UP. Hey Mr. Ko12upt3d can you spoon feed me like a good little boy AND OR girl? SURE CAN, Okay goto this site HOPE I DONT GET BANNED FOR THIS

http://www.xbox360is...es-t599979.html

download the DEFAULT.XEX then proceed to the top of this post once more to PATCH YOUR GAME.

ANOTHER PROBLEM YOU SAY? I STILL CANT SEE ANYONE IN THE GAME AREA AFTER JOINING A LOBBY, Yes i have a fix for that too DOWNLOAD X360GAMEHACK GOOGLE IT. After you find this tool you will do only TWO THINGS browse to your games area IDEAL SITUATION IS IF YOU HAVE THEM ALL ON THE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. Then you will proceed to do the following OPEN the X360 TOOL then you will click on BROWSE and then check RETAIL GAME what this does is create a REGION FREE GAME now you can join everyone and their sister maybe even a few EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

SINCERELY

KO12UPT3D

Hello everyone. Let´s see if you can help me.

I have an Slim 4GB with RGH and actually using FSD 3.0, and except Dashlaunch everything runs from an external HDD.

I was trying to play Gears Of War 3 with Link so I downloaded de TUs with de Title Updates Manager from the FSD.

I couldn´t activate any of them so I deleted them, but they still appear in the FSD3DataTitle Updates.

I delete de cahce memory, the TUs from the Title update Manager and even re-installed the FSD 3 but the TUs still appeared but doesn´t get active in Systema Link (it still shows TU = 0). I even have the TU on a pendrive formated with the Xbox, but nothing happens.

Can anyone tell me where to finally delete those TUs to meke the dissapear????

By the way, i don´t use GODs and my games are Extracted ISOs.

Please, someone help me cause it´s driving me insane!!!! Thanks in advance.

Great now what? Ok now you need to verify if the game you own matches agains XBUC.net type in the title id of the game and see if the MEDIA ID is found IF SO THEN DOWNLOAD THAT TITLE UPDATE AND MANUALLY PLACE IT INTO YOUR CONTENT/000000000/(GAME TITLE ID HERE)/000B0000 THIS IS FOR BLACK OPS 2 OR HALO 4 IS CONTENT/00000000/(GAME TITLE ID)/00000002.

I believe this is wrong.

000B0000 - Title Updates

00000002 - Extra Content

So content/0000000000000000/<TITLEID>/00000002 would be where you place the DLC for the game, not Title Updates.

Also, here's a list of what kind of content should be in each folder:

00020000 - Gamerpics00030000 - Themes00080000 or 000D0000 - Demos00090000 - Videos00004000 - Game Installs00000002 - Extra Content00007000 - Games On Demand000B0000 - Title Updates

Hi there! I have a XBOX 360 JTAG and CoD Black OPs 2 installed just fine. TU's 1 to 7 downloaded directly from F3 manage TU section. So far, only TU 6 can be activated to play on LiNK. Fine! On this console it is everything fine! 

My problem is:

I am trying to setup the same thing on another console, from a friend, and even using the same game files from my console (exact copy from my HD) on his, we just can't download all the TU's (5, 6 and 7 will never download). On his console, F3 manage TU section will download TU's 1 to 4, always, no matter how many times I delete everything and download again.

Tried to download the TU to USBMU01 and it shows 7 downloads to go, but all downloads fail. IF I try to download the TU's to HD , then again It'll download only 4 TU's.

I checked an Title ID and Media ID are fine (for instance: 415608c3 and 05c7492a).

Tryied to follow the manual procedure (download and copy) from this post, and the TU's appeared at the F3 manage TU section, also I can activate the TU 6, but once I start the game, it shows only TU 0 is activated. Tried to restart the console several times, but no success, this way only TU 0 gets activated .

Then I tried to remove everything and copy not only the game files again from my HD, but copied everything from inside content/0000000000000000/415608c3/ as well from my console to his internal HDD and tryied to restart the console, start the game, and restart everything again.

The weird thing is that after this, the TU's are not showing on F3 Manage TU section, but starting the game, F3 menu says TU 6 is activated.

Can Anyone here help me with this issue! I'm really struggling here trying differents options to solve this puzzle but so far, no good.

Thanks in advance!

Apaziguador.

Hi there! I have a XBOX 360 JTAG and CoD Black OPs 2 installed just fine. TU's 1 to 7 downloaded directly from F3 manage TU section. So far, only TU 6 can be activated to play on LiNK. Fine! On this console it is everything fine! 

My problem is:

I am trying to setup the same thing on another console, from a friend, and even using the same game files from my console (exact copy from my HD) on his, we just can't download all the TU's (5, 6 and 7 will never download). On his console, F3 manage TU section will download TU's 1 to 4, always, no matter how many times I delete everything and download again.

Tried to download the TU to USBMU01 and it shows 7 downloads to go, but all downloads fail. IF I try to download the TU's to HD , then again It'll download only 4 TU's.

I checked an Title ID and Media ID are fine (for instance: 415608c3 and 05c7492a).

Tryied to follow the manual procedure (download and copy) from this post, and the TU's appeared at the F3 manage TU section, also I can activate the TU 6, but once I start the game, it shows only TU 0 is activated. Tried to restart the console several times, but no success, this way only TU 0 gets activated .

Then I tried to remove everything and copy not only the game files again from my HD, but copied everything from inside content/0000000000000000/415608c3/ as well from my console to his internal HDD and tryied to restart the console, start the game, and restart everything again.

The weird thing is that after this, the TU's are not showing on F3 Manage TU section, but starting the game, F3 menu says TU 6 is activated.

Can Anyone here help me with this issue! I'm really struggling here trying differents options to solve this puzzle but so far, no good.

Thanks in advance!

Apaziguador.

OK, now tried to delete everything and copy only TU 7 to the console. It showed up on Manage Title Update, I activated, and the game recognized it after starting. But, tried the same with TU 6, it showed, activated, but the game didn't recongined it after starting. 

Running out of ideas here...

Okay, in the end of the day (literally spent a whole day with tests and retries), finally it is working with TU 6. ;)

What I did: deleted all files from inside content/0000000000000000/ related to Black Ops 2, but didn't deleted entries from "manage title updates" from F3 (there was TU's 6 and 7 I've added manually after following this topic instructions).

At this point the TU's 6 and 7 are still listed in F3, but there are no files at /content/0000000000000000/ related to them. At least, not anything inside 415608C3 or it's subdirectories, since I deleted the 415608C3 folder.

Then, copied everything again in /content/0000000000000000/ from my xbox internal HDD (wich works fine and downloaded TU's directly from F3 manage Title Updates section) to my friends internal HDD (using his external HDD to transport the files from one location to the other).

Rebooted, selected the game with Y, and activated one of the two Title update 6 listed now (I choose the new one to appear this time, not the one related to the manually added TU).

Started the game and finally it works...

Just think this is not definitive sollution, since after new TU's come to the scenario, probably the hard time will come back...

So thinking also, why is this happening to his xbox even if I am using the very same files from my xbox?

Why can I download these TU's directly from F3 on mine, but not from his?

Just to mention, his F3 installation and Dashlaunch installation are the same from mine (I did them too using same versions, same procedures).

Hope someone can find an answer to this, and evolve this discussion to help some more people. After all this, I'm almost sure it doesn't matter if you share the very same files you use on your system... there is something else we're missing that can result on TU's working or not.

Best regards,

Apaziguador.

Dont know if you guys can help , im playing codbo2 . I ripped it from my iso to a folder to drop on a usb hdd i then run it through x360game hack . I playing the game fine and got the link working fine too but when i download the title updates via freestyle and apply the latest one (8) when i try to start the game it says that the game has been updated to an uncompatible version (version mismatch) . How do i overcome this so i can have the title update 8 to get onto more games via link please ?

I am not sure this problem is Title-update related but I had the same situation here and what I did at first was to delete and download all Title updates again, but it didn't solve the problem.

Second shot was to remove all DLC's and activate them one by one... 

In my case, I was convinced the problem was on Nuketown zombie DLC. 

I removed it and now there's no more version mismatch annoying messages.

Nuketown 2025 and Revolution DLC's are installed and working.

Hope this helps you, since no one else looks to be interested to give any more help about these Title Update issues anymore...

Regards,

Apaziguador.

I am having problems with NFS The Run (TitleID: 4541094A | MediaID: 7ADE6DD0) and SSX (TitleID: 4541096D | MediaID: 55ABAB6C). It identifies SSX with TitleID 4541094A then it hiddes NFS The Run. I already downloaded Default.xex for SSX but problem still. How can i fix it?

Tks.

I have this issue.. When the game is on title update 0, i can join any rooms, and i can find games to play Online..

But, when a title update is released, i can't find any games, despite of finding rooms on SystemLink.

I am curreently using an external hard drive, connected via USB to my xbox to store the games that i have(using freeStyle Dash 3).

When i download a title update via Title Update Manager, it asks me which location i would like to save the title update, doesn't matter where i save it OnboardMU or SysExt, it wont work.

If i download manually the title update from XBUC, put in a xbox360 configured USB stick via Horizon, and move it to xbox( via regular xbox dash, not freestyle) it will work ( the system link shows that i have the title update installed), BUT, despite of being able to join rooms with the same title update as mine, i cant find any rooms ( in the game, in the system link i can join any room).

I dont know what to do.. should i move my external hard drive to inside of my xbox to get that to work?

this is driving me crazy.. 

Thanks in advance.

I have this issue.. When the game is on title update 0, i can join any rooms, and i can find games to play Online..

But, when a title update is released, i can't find any games, despite of finding rooms on SystemLink.

I am curreently using an external hard drive, connected via USB to my xbox to store the games that i have(using freeStyle Dash 3).

When i download a title update via Title Update Manager, it asks me which location i would like to save the title update, doesn't matter where i save it OnboardMU or SysExt, it wont work.

If i download manually the title update from XBUC, put in a xbox360 configured USB stick via Horizon, and move it to xbox( via regular xbox dash, not freestyle) it will work ( the system link shows that i have the title update installed), BUT, despite of being able to join rooms with the same title update as mine, i cant find any rooms ( in the game, in the system link i can join any room).

I dont know what to do.. should i move my external hard drive to inside of my xbox to get that to work?

this is driving me crazy.. 

Thanks in advance.

Hello There Allanrmartins!

I am not an expert, but I can tell you what does work on my case:

1- I have an internal HDD. There I keep all my "/content" files (and that includes XBLA Games, Title updates and DLC´s for every game I have on both internal and external HDD).

2- I have an external USB HDD as well, but on this one I only keep my retail games (not any of my XBLA games, TU´s and DLC´s).

3- Latest F3 and Dashlaunch updates always installed. By the way, the last F3 update will allow you to download only the last Title Update for each of your games. If you don´t have it yet, I suuggest you update your F3.

Conclusion: If you don´t have any internal HDD on your console right now, I think it won´t hurt if you install one (anyone you can put your hands on without much costs) and see what happens...

If this info wasn´t hepfull at all, I hope someone else can help you to actually solve the problem on getting the TU´s working on your system, cause I don´t think I can... maybe doing a fresh dashlaunch and F3 install using the latest version of each...

Regards,

Apaziguador.

Need tu8 media id - 415068c3 title id - o5c7492a needed for bo 2 i searched the website for the title update it was for the same id for both and its region free now i put it in the folder u spesified i went to download it or see if it was there in fsd3 it wasent wtf happening ?

Need tu8 media id - 415068c3 title id - o5c7492a needed for bo 2 i searched the website for the title update it was for the same id for both and its region free now i put it in the folder u spesified i went to download it or see if it was there in fsd3 it wasent wtf happening ?

Let F3 manage title updates for you, it's easier...