RealModScene
Weevil

System Link Greyed, All seems ok besides?

Hi,

I have gotten this far:

I have Auroara set to boot auto when I turn Xbox on (launch.ini)

I have forwarded my ports on Router.

I have created a Unity Acc, and linked it with Xbox.

When I verify LiNK settings, everything passes.

However, System Link stays greyed out? I am trying on  COD Advanced Warfare, and COD Ghosts. Applied latest TU's.

Any ideas as to what I can investigate next?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Your console isn't downloading the list of compatible games properly, try deleting the Plugins\Data folder

Ensure enabled is dotted under the link section in settings then plugins in Aurora .

Edit: Swizzy is likely right. I wasn't sure if the verify test could be ran weather or not link was enabled and I'm currently not at my RGH console to test.

• Like 1

Your console isn't downloading the list of compatible games properly, try deleting the Plugins\Data folder

Ok, Ungreyed! Awesome! Thanks for the help Swizzy. Spot on... :)

• Like 1

Ok, testing on COD Advanced Warfare. I get to join Rooms. But when I go to the Multiplayer section I get asked to sign into Xbox Live. I dont get to join games?

You should see a system link option after selecting multiplayer. If you are getting the signing request right after selecting multiplayer you may have a title update or compatibility pack issue.

Ok, testing on COD Advanced Warfare. I get to join Rooms. But when I go to the Multiplayer section I get asked to sign into Xbox Live. I dont get to join games?

Probably missing the compatibility packs, make sure you have all compatibility packs installed and that you are running the same TU as everyone else (otherwise you cannot play together)

They're special DLC that is for compatibility, they're DLC that has been released except so you can play with others that have bought said DLC without actually buying it

And I get them how?

Normally from Xbox Live, but... there are other sources... you're not going to be getting direct links here, just google for the game name + compatibility pack and you should find it somewhere...

I have this same issue (everything connects and works perfectly in Aurora, but LiNK is always grey), is there one specific file that can be deleted instead of the entire Data folder?

I have this same issue (everything connects and works perfectly in Aurora, but LiNK is always grey), is there one specific file that can be deleted instead of the entire Data folder?

Make sure you are using a game that is system link compatible..you can check compatible games on xboxunity.net and the filtering titles with link only...also did you try deleting plugins/data folder as swizzy said above..

• Like 1

Yes, syslink.dat iirc, or something similar...

Sent from my SM-G903F