RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
frayed

USA PS3 Slim NOR Service

Downgrading Slim PS3 NOR models to OFW 3.55

The downgrade service includes:

1. A complete cleaning of the inside of your console.

2. New thermal compound on your heat sinks. (Artic Silver 5)

3. Downgrade to OFW 3.55 and upgrade to any CFW of your choice. (currently installing Rebug 4.70.1 REX / D-REX unless you request another CFW)

4. Install the latest Multiman, Irisman, Showtime, PSN Patch, SEN Enabler and other homebrew as requested

CECH-20xx

CECH-21xx

CECH-25xx

(CECH-25xxA or B - DOUBLE CHECK with MinVerChk NEEDS to say 3.55 OR BELOW 3.55)

please absolutely NO consoles from homes with cockroaches/bedbugs, consoles found to have bugs will be returned at your expense!!

please ensure your console is in full working order, all consoles will be tested for functionality before downgrading, broken consoles will be returned at your expense unless otherwise agreed on.

CEX/REX - $50 + $12 USPS medium flat shipping or include your own return label (preferred)

DEX/D-REX - $60 + $12 USPS medium flat shipping or include your own return label (preferred)

(i also recommend buying insurance in the amount of $200 just in case! it only costs and extra $2 or so)

Ship your console as you would want it shipped to you, I will be using the SAME packing material you send your console with, I CANNOT be responsible for any damage caused while in transit, so make sure you pack it well.

Also flashing CFW to Phat (Sorry no slims) model Xbox 360's (includes clean and removal of dust)

send console = $25 +$12 USPS medium flat box or include your own return label (preferred)

send drive only = $25 +$7 USPS flat rate padded envelope or include your own return label (preferred)

(i also recommend buying insurance in the amount of $200 just in case! it only costs and extra $2 or so)

depending on what day i receive your console depends on handling time, i downgrade on thursday / friday / saturday, i do work a full time job and have a family and i do this as a hobby for fun in my spare time

payment = verified paypal , google wallet, amazon gift card, cash/money order

(if paying by paypal please include fees (+2.9% + .30 = $2.10)

Prices are FIRM and non-negotiable - payment to be made within 72 hours upon completion of service, failure to do so may result in forfeit of items/monies rendered unless otherwise discussed.

I am located 20minutes outside of Worcester, MA for local drop off/pick up

Send PM with model # (and MinVerChk results if 25xx) if interested

p.s. - if your console is a pile of junk, please don't bother to send it to me

• Like 3

please absolutely NO consoles from homes with cockroaches/bedbugs, consoles found to have bugs will be returned at your expense!!

You should include the mouse urine clause too. That shit wreaks hell on copper traces.

Good to see you here at RMS tho ya old bastard!  :sorcerer:

• Like 1

And so it begins , got to start somewhere might as well be here , as said before great to see you here Frayed.

• Like 1