RealModScene
Weevil

Got ADSL... now what?

Hi..

Ok, I tried Googling this, but too many different opinions, and tutorials. I am lost.

I bought a Xbox360 a few months ago, and had it RGH'ed. I installed a 1TB hdd, and had it filled with games. I now download my own games, use iso2god, and copy them into the Games folder to play. I can get this far.

Now, is there a way to play online with an RGH Xbox? What do I need to be doing? Or googling? I am pretty sure I run FSD3. When it boots, it looks similar to the attached image. (Googled the pic, not my actual console)

Thanks in advance..

post-62964-0-90298800-1435899601_thumb.png

See, I have never played on Xbox live, so, I am not missing anything. I would just like to play online, on some fun servers. 

What is JQE360 account? What do I need it for?

It's an account you make on xboxunity.net, i would also recommend that you switch to Aurora rather then FSD as FSD is no longer supported

You need this account to use the service named "LiNK" which is used to connect your console with others online while using the System Link feature of games that have it (to play online) it's originally intended for local play between 2 consoles, but with LiNK you can connect with others online :)

• Like 4

Thanks Swizzy!!!

Ok, so, switching to Aurora? I got FSD pre-installed from the guy that did the work for me. Is there a tutorial that you know of I could use to upgrade to Aurora? I currently boot straight into FSD, will I then boot straight into Aurora?

Also, are there any costs involved playing on "LiNK"?

I can't find any clues how to install Aurora.. so frustrating. I know it would probably be simple... Just not sure where to start. I downloaded Aurora 0.5b... and now stuck... I guess I gotta keep scratching..

Screw this.. Ima go light the fire for the BBQ. I got Aurora launched from FSD, but I cant get signed into Unity. If anybody would like to help, I will be checking this page every few minutes. I wanna play :'(

You won't be able to connect to unity with aurora if you don't input your handle & password.Go to tuts section for that ; your looking for mention of aurora & system link in tut header

Don't go mentioning downloading games for obvious reasons mentioning it will be frowned upon

Anything else search first as chances are it's already been answered

Edit: your other thread i just saw

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5644-i-got-aurora-but-not-sure-if-right/

• Like 1