RealModScene
Adel Lone

internal 4GB corona memory unformatted (RGH)

Hi, i was messing around with ftp servers through FSD, i mustve done something wrong even tough i didnt delete or paste anything on it, now my internal 4GB is appearing unformatted.

Previously, i was unable to use the 4GB memory for any read or write purposes, profiles or game saves, nothing would get copied on that drive. So ive been using an external drive for games profiles and save files.

My xbox boots fine, i can play games and do everything normally, iam just curious as to why it is appearing unformatted. And if i format it, will it ruin my RGH? and will formatting result in me being able to use the internal memory again?

Thanks.

I advice you NOT to use the internal memory unit as it's on the same device that your system is running from, any write error may cause it to not function properly...

I advice you NOT to use the internal memory unit as it's on the same device that your system is running from, any write error may cause it to not function properly...

will take caution from now on, what to do with the unformatted memory, leave it be?

will take caution from now on, what to do with the unformatted memory, leave it be?

Yes, leave it alone... or disable it in the next update...

• Like 1

Yes, leave it alone... or disable it in the next update...

Hello,

I own one of these 4GB Coronas. I'm about to update to 17489 and came across this thread so I thought it would be good to disable the internal memory, but xeBuild GUI won't let me. As soon as I choose the motherboard, the "Disable Onboard MU" option is grayed out. I noticed it's enabled only for Trinity, then I checked which xeBuild option was used and found it's a patch named notrinmu. The patch name is very specific to Trinity so my bravery stops right there :) Would you mind explaining how should I proceed?

Thank you!

Step 1. Read my tutorial linked in my signature

Step 2. When you get to the point where you change the commandline you just add "-a nointmu" and you should be good :)

Yes. I've read lots of tutorials (first time updating the kernel) but stuck to yours and followed it to the letter to build the image.

Step 2. When you get to the point where you change the commandline you just add "-a nointmu" and you should be good  :)

Awesome! Reading the xeBuild release notes I realized I could've find it myself. Thank you, both for the software and the support. Recently I've been reading the forum a lot and I noticed your dedication to help people around here.

Thanks again!

Step 2. When you get to the point where you change the commandline you just add "-a nointmu" and you should be good :)

Can you give me a screenshot of the.commandline please.

Hi, i was messing around with ftp servers through FSD, i mustve done something wrong even tough i didnt delete or paste anything on it, now my internal 4GB is appearing unformatted.

Previously, i was unable to use the 4GB memory for any read or write purposes, profiles or game saves, nothing would get copied on that drive. So ive been using an external drive for games profiles and save files.

My xbox boots fine, i can play games and do everything normally, iam just curious as to why it is appearing unformatted. And if i format it, will it ruin my RGH? and will formatting result in me being able to use the internal memory again?

Thanks.

I had this problem on my corona 4g, and with this kind of problem or update the console you get to a new kernel, after pack good money and end the suffering my sent replace the console Nand to a 16 mb now everything returned to normal and I can be happy with it =D