RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
StaticPulse

[PC] Doom 4

That looks unreal look forward to that 1

Yeah it looks like its going to be totally awesome! I love the Doom Snapmap feature that they're going to be introducing.

Sweet! I like the melee/death animations, but that chainsaw animation is awesome. Puts Gears lancer animation to shame. 

• Like 1

Sweet! I like the melee/death animations, but that chainsaw animation is awesome. Puts Gears lancer animation to shame. 

That jump stomp attack is pretty epic too!

Multiplayer is gona pwn so much! It'll be available for XB1 and PS4 also but honestly nothing holds a candle to good old keyboard and mouse aiming for FPS gaming like this. I know all the clan gaming is going to go insane. ^_^

• Like 1

That jump stomp attack is pretty epic too!

Multiplayer is gona pwn so much! It'll be available for XB1 and PS4 also but honestly nothing holds a candle to good old keyboard and mouse aiming for FPS gaming like this. I know all the clan gaming is going to go insane. ^_^

Yeah, snap map is pretty cool for MP (reminds me of a hybrid with minecraft, lmao). Will be huge on SteamOS and PC.

Other users can always fall back on Chronus Max or XIM 4 to get that KB/Mouse experience.

• Like 1

Yeah, snap map is pretty cool for MP (reminds me of a hybrid with minecraft, lmao). Will be huge on SteamOS and PC.

Other users can always fall back on Chronus Max or XIM 4 to get that KB/Mouse experience.

Thats pretty epic taking in keyboard and mouse into a controller game. lol I could see a lot of people getting pissed of getting sniped with a high dpi optical mouse.

• Like 1

Iz it going 2 be relesed on xbox 360...?????

AFAIK, it's only on newer (current) gen consoles and PC. Even the beta was only on those platforms.

• Like 1