RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ngarrett111

Trouble with game scanning

So I installed a fresh version of the new F3, and created paths to my game directories, and let it scan. It picked up everything fine, for the most part. For some reason, scanning emulators caused the 360 to freeze every time, still not sure why. Anyways, I realized that certain settings-like marketplace settings-had to be set before gamepaths were to be saved. So I deleted the gamepaths, and set them up again. My xbox360 games rescanned just fine, and all covers downloaded. However, my xbla games did not scan properly. It is only picking up about 20 of them, and no matter how many times I remove that gamepath and readd it, it only picks up the same 20 games, not the full list of them. My xbla games are located hdd1:/content/00000000/ and I have had it set to scan at 2 and at 3, to same results. Also, sometimes removing the gamepath freezes my xbox. It is an RGH jasper, with F3 and newest dashlaunch. Can someone help me figure out what to do here? I'd like to get this set up.

Also, I have been reading many threads regarding Linkup, and haven't found an official answer regarding the blank list you get when trying to join rooms sometimes. What is causing this? Is there a way to fix it? I HAVE joined rooms, and I HAVE joined games, so I can assume my setup is ok. Have everything forwarded fine, and tests seem to pass. The rooms and games seem to be a bit hit and miss, and just wondering what is causing this? By the way, the games I have been able to play were a load of fun, great work on this Linkup plugin guys! I can't wait to see it out of its beta stage :)