RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bulldock

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Multiplayer

I downloaded the dlc supremacy.... TU 13 and the compatibility pack 4 for cod AW.... I can play exo zombies properly but when I try to go to multiplayer after 5 or 6 sec.... Message pops up "Unable to Read disk"....

I am on latest kernel.. 17349..... and I am sure there is no corrupt data as I tried downloading everything again.... Please help...

• Like 1

Maybe corrupt DLC, TU or a bad trainer?

Not corrupt dlc.... Checked it... Not corrupt tu reinstalled it... Trainer. NO I don't have it... but there is something when I went back 2 tu 9 then it started giving me error....

I deleted the compatibility pack 4 and it is working OK.... So I redownloaded the pack but after that.. the same error. So there is something... Can dashlaunch be possibily causing this....???? 

Possibly a bad config can cause it...

It's also possible that you have DLC from a different region (some games have different data for PAL and NTSC)

Possibly a bad config can cause it...

It's also possible that you have DLC from a different region (some games have different data for PAL and NTSC)

What do you mean by a bad config...???? How can I fix a bad config.....???

Also the exo zombies work... so the dlc is from correct region and working... Also even if I delete the dlc the same error pops up.... What am I doing wrong... And I get the same error in exo survival..

What do you mean by a bad config...???? How can I fix a bad config.....???

Also the exo zombies work... so the dlc is from correct region and working... Also even if I delete the dlc the same error pops up.... What am I doing wrong... And I get the same error in exo survival..

delete DZ AA DLC

Delete. Day Zero & Advanced Arsenal DLC

CoD%20AW%20DZ%20AA_zps27uodvxz.jpg

Like I said I only have the 3 dlc, installed content and the 4 compatibility packs

Like I said I only have the 3 dlc, installed content and the 4 compatibility packs

hold on getting you a new screen shot 

Yes I have all these dlc's that are show in the screen shot.....

Can u pm me the link for compatibility pack 4 I think that is causing a problem.. I'll redownload it

Yes I have all these dlc's that are show in the screen shot.....

whats your Media id & Title id. i am stomped now. i have RF. and all my game works fine. idk

whats your Media id & Title id. i am stomped now. i have RF. and all my game works fine. idk

Tittle Id 41560914.... Media Id 4FA17C64

New%20Bitmap%20Image_zpsfqz8flmm.jpg

Can u link a address from where I can download the comp. pack 4

Tell me about u r dashlaunch settings

I now have another copy of the game... And the Dlc's too..... but still the same error.... WHAT IZ THAT..???? Can anyone tell me what factors can affect the game as it works fine on TU 9 and after that the error... I have the game in GOD version should I convert it 2 xex and then try... Will that help??