RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Aarash Abro

Can't get onto LiNK! Help Please!

Hello. I have a problem with Link. Whatever i do, it wont pass and wont let me join. I have port-forwarded on my router. It still doesn't work. I have set the DMZ to my Xbox IP but still doesn't work. I set UPnP on and it passes but all of them pass except the ports. I cant seem to to port-forward them. Is it an issue with my router. Please help. My router is a Huawei e5172s-920 . I beg of you. Help me please.If you want i can post a few pics of my router.

• Like 1

Hello. I have a problem with Link. Whatever i do, it wont pass and wont let me join. I have port-forwarded on my router. It still doesn't work. I have set the DMZ to my Xbox IP but still doesn't work. I set UPnP on and it passes but all of them pass except the ports. I cant seem to to port-forward them. Is it an issue with my router. Please help. My router is a Huawei e5172s-920 . I beg of you. Help me please.If you want i can post a few pics of my router.

could be your router, or you are suffering the "double nat" issue most do.. OR your ISP is blocking the ports..

check portforward.com as it will explain how to fix everything.. except ISP blocking ports ;-)

could be your router, or you are suffering the "double nat" issue most do.. OR your ISP is blocking the ports..

check portforward.com as it will explain how to fix everything.. except ISP blocking ports ;-)

Thank you for replying. I have already tried portforward.com and the method there doesen't work either. Please help. You are senior.

Thank you for replying. I have already tried portforward.com and the method there doesen't work either. Please help. You are senior.

just because i am a senior doesn't mean i can/will fix your issue.. did you check the double nat issue page? and run the program that is there??

Edit: it is under the "double router detector" 

Edit 2: you can wait for Static Pulse to answer.. as he is certified for networking.. and can help you out more than i could.. as he has more "knowledge" of vast devices/fixes..

just because i am a senior doesn't mean i can/will fix your issue.. did you check the double nat issue page? and run the program that is there??

Edit: it is under the "double router detector" 

Edit 2: you can wait for Static Pulse to answer.. as he is certified for networking.. and can help you out more than i could.. as he has more "knowledge" of vast devices/fixes..

Yes i checked the double router detector and it did not show a 2nd router. Thanks for replying anyways. I think i can't play LiNk. I will still look at this post if someone is replied, incase someone has the fix for me.

ok for starters, what is your internet connection, how is your XB connected.. have you tried changing the ports to something else.. (such as 8888/8889?) 

and if all the portforwarding tuts there dont help(@ portforward.com) then it is your ISP blocking the ports.. you would have to call them..

ok for starters, what is your internet connection, how is your XB connected.. have you tried changing the ports to something else.. (such as 8888/8889?) 

and if all the portforwarding tuts there dont help(@ portforward.com) then it is your ISP blocking the ports.. you would have to call them..

My internet connection is wireless and the ISP is STC in KSA. The Xbox is connected through wifi. Yes i have tried. And i will try to call them.Thanks.