RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bogdanval

Unity sound test

It is possible to have an test connection (like skipe test call) just for headset testing purpose on unity server ? I want to test my headset and I don't manage to be synchronized with my friend to test it. :D

Thank's

It is possible to have an test connection (like skipe test call) just for headset testing purpose on unity server ? I want to test my headset and I don't manage to be synchronized with my friend to test it. :D

Thank's

umm.. i don't think so.. but i can jump in a game with you to test it right now, if you'd like

K, diablo ros? Or unreal tournament... I'm not at home right now I'll "call" you?

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

K, diablo ros? Or unreal tournament... I'm not at home right now I'll "call" you?

i have ROS.. lolz.. but yeah we can test.. just shoot me a PM on here

Do I need a wired controller? the wireless one doesn't work? Because I've tested 2 sets of headset on my pc... both work as needed... Think I have to "make" a connector

Do I need a wired controller? the wireless one doesn't work? Because I've tested 2 sets of headset on my pc... both work as needed... Think I have to "make" a connector

umm.. are you using a USB headset?? lol.. can't see how you would fit a regular 360 headset into the PC.. as it has different connections..

edit: 360 headset is 2.5mm, and PC jack is 3.5mm.. so you obviously are not using a 360 headset if you can "Test it on PC" lolz

Both should work exactly the same...

umm.. are you using a USB headset?? lol.. can't see how you would fit a regular 360 headset into the PC.. as it has different connections..

edit: 360 headset is 2.5mm, and PC jack is 3.5mm.. so you obviously are not using a 360 headset if you can "Test it on PC" lolz

I don't have a usb headset lol.. I have jack adapter (from 3.5 to 2.5)... The headset are for "regular use".. I have to look at the pinots then and make my own adapter. Thank's for help.

Thank's swizzy I'll keep in mind...

I don't have a usb headset lol.. I have jack adapter (from 3.5 to 2.5)... The headset are for "regular use".. I have to look at the pinots then and make my own adapter. Thank's for help.

Thank's swizzy I'll keep in mind...

yeah, that adapter is what is messing it up.. lolz.. you can find headsets from $5-$20 easily.. instead of trying to make the adapter work

I think its still working... Last night I joined to a Metal Gear party and in lobby menu when I puff in to the mike an blue icon appear next to my name... Strange... So, I guess if I host a game it doesn't work ?

Problem partially solved... If I host a game, I don't have "voice"... if I join to a game I have... tested with diablo ros.... alambicated xbox paths...

It's up to each game, but it should work as both host and player...

Ok, I'll try to test on differend game then. Else means I have a little problem.

Just to be sure... I recently tested an original xbox360 headset and I have same issue: still no sound if I connect headset to controller... so... If you connect an xbox head set to wireless controller and start an non systemlink game do you still have sound from game? Because I have the same problem if I connect "original" xbox headset or no name headset

Just to be sure... I recently tested an original xbox360 headset and I have same issue: still no sound if I connect headset to controller... so... If you connect an xbox head set to wireless controller and start an non systemlink game do you still have sound from game? Because I have the same problem if I connect "original" xbox headset or no name headset

Xbox 360 don't support playing game sounds using a headset connected to your controller, Xbox One does... there is also an adapter for Xbox 360 that does this (by connecting to the headphone jack on your TV)

K, tnx, I can say "problem solved". :D I was bothered because of this... now I can relax... I have sound from vga cable... :D

I have some tritton warhead headphones that give both game and chat wirelessly. But that's a different ballpark than plugging in to your controller.

I have some tritton warhead headphones that give both game and chat wirelessly. But that's a different ballpark than plugging in to your controller.

yeah USB headsets such as turtle beaches will play game sound in the headsets.. the original headsets we not intended for that, just for voice.. 

yeah USB headsets such as turtle beaches will play game sound in the headsets.. the original headsets we not intended for that, just for voice.. 

Actually, Trittons are toslink/anologue for game and if i'm not mistaken, the only headset officially certified for wireless game chat connection to 360. It pairs with the same channel the remote connects to. So, not USB, but still a far cry from plugging in to the remote for chat audio. ;) 

Actually, Trittons are toslink/anologue for game and if i'm not mistaken, the only headset officially certified for wireless game chat connection to 360. It pairs with the same channel the remote connects to. So, not USB, but still a far cry from plugging in to the remote for chat audio. ;)

ahh.. well same difference.. not many things can connect directly wireless to the XB.. so my bad for not thinking of it.. haha

• Like 1