RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shahzaibk06

Cant join in system link

Hi guyz..i recently got a jtag xbox nd to be able to play through system link with my friends over internet..i installed freestyle dash nd did the configuration process..the test says pass in everything..but my problem is very weird when i open COD black ops and join a lobby nd then try to join my friends server it doesnt proceed beyond selection screen..on the other hand people nd my friends too have been able to join my created server..plz i need help on how should i join others :/

Hi guyz..i recently got a jtag xbox nd to be able to play through system link with my friends over internet..i installed freestyle dash nd did the configuration process..the test says pass in everything..but my problem is very weird when i open COD black ops and join a lobby nd then try to join my friends server it doesnt proceed beyond selection screen..on the other hand people nd my friends too have been able to join my created server..plz i need help on how should i join others :/

Are you using TU11? The title update may be the cause, if your TU is current then I'd go to check the plugin status.

if they can join you, but you cant join them, then their ports are not open..

• Like 1

Download the latest version of FSD or use Aurora, and you'll have the latest version of the plugin :)

I have all DLC, Content packs 1,2,3,4,5,6, and TU17 all on my JTAG and unlocked . every time I try to play multiplayer and zombies this message comes up

in order to play multiplayer you need to download new required content. Please connect to Xbox live and download the new content.
> Connect to Xbox Live
> Switch to main menu

I've been trying to get this to work for days  I'm stuck

Essentially, what it's telling you is that you're missing some Compatibility pack, just because you have 1-6 doesn't mean there isn't any more... and everyone tends to say "i have all DLC" or "i have the latest kernel", it's not always true, you have the All DLC you know of and/or can find, or you have the latest kernel that you know of... not always the same thing

THanks Swizzy.... I was missing DLC`s.... U were right... thanks for r help...... can anyone tell me any legit site to download DLC`s coz its really difficult to find one... if u even manage to find, even then they forward u links and links which ultimately give u nothing... any help will be great :baby:  :baby:  :baby:

I wish I could tell you of such a website, but truthfully I don't know any. Best solution is either a dual NAND mod or a second Xbox 360 safe for Xbox Live.

If you end up getting a dual NAND mod, I can help you make it safe for Xbox Live. I used to have a tri-NAND system for a bit over two years. They're very convenient if you know how to maintain them. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

THanks Swizzy.... I was missing DLC`s.... U were right... thanks for r help...... can anyone tell me any legit site to download DLC`s coz its really difficult to find one... if u even manage to find, even then they forward u links and links which ultimately give u nothing... any help will be great :baby:  :baby:  :baby:

Sadly, even if the Compatibility Packs are free, they're still protected under copyright laws which means you can't get links to them, even telling you where to find them (besides google and xbox live is not something we allow on this site