RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Filex

change the name of menu

anyone can tell me how to add aurora to see the menu?

XRHT7gs.jpg?1

I have just installed Aurora and dashlunch

thanks

• Like 1

If you dont want all the extras, I posted my original work, that changed the name on the hud menu, and the icon. I was never happy with the icon, but if I remember correctly, I pinned it. :) Begals work is good to, but it is an expansion on my work, which is an expansion on the work that Team FSD/Team Phoenix did originally. I also had felida create a video guide on how it is done, with links to my modified extensions for xuitool, so you can load the xui files from xui workshop. :) I documented this process across many threads, but would suggest looking at the video guide that felida made, as it is easier to grasp.

• Like 2

If you dont want all the extras, I posted my original work, that changed the name on the hud menu, and the icon. I was never happy with the icon, but if I remember correctly, I pinned it. :) Begals work is good to, but it is an expansion on my work, which is an expansion on the work that Team FSD/Team Phoenix did originally. I also had felida create a video guide on how it is done, with links to my modified extensions for xuitool, so you can load the xui files from xui workshop. :) I documented this process across many threads, but would suggest looking at the video guide that felida made, as it is easier to grasp.

thanks for the shout out  :dj:

or backup, backup, and more backups.. lolz

That is the method I went with when I solved this issue. ;) Between the videos, and all the documentation, I doubt you could mess it up.

• Like 1