RealModScene
xxkrazdmofoxx

[HELP] Gta 5 stuck loading

I have intalled then reinstalled from an actually cd and downloaded about 3 different ISO's but nothing changes it always just goes to the loading screen but never loads I have put everything from the content folder from disc 1 onto my hdd what am I doing wrong?

• Like 1

Is it crashing or just freezing?  Do you have DLC installed? Title Update?  A fatal crash usually means you need to update your TU.

• Like 1

I have intalled then reinstalled from an actually cd and downloaded about 3 different ISO's but nothing changes it always just goes to the loading screen but never loads I have put everything from the content folder from disc 1 onto my hdd what am I doing wrong?

piracy isn't tolerated here, BUT.. 2 things, 

1st. loading initially takes some time.. a REALLY long time.. so just wait, i've noticed if you press guide, it takes even longer lolz..

2nd. change your date ahead to 2015, this game has a "date" check.. as you can read about save files requiring to sign-in even tho they are, if the date is off

lemme know via PM or reply on here if it works out or need more help

• Like 2

Is it crashing or just freezing? Do you have DLC installed? Title Update? A fatal crash usually means you need to update your TU.

Neither it's just loading? No dlc? I'm trying now with no TU?

Neither it's just loading? No dlc? I'm trying now with no TU?

i'll refer you to my previous reply

piracy isn't tolerated here, BUT.. 2 things,

1st. loading initially takes some time.. a REALLY long time.. so just wait, i've noticed if you press guide, it takes even longer lolz..

2nd. change your date ahead to 2015, this game has a "date" check.. as you can read about save files requiring to sign-in even tho they are, if the date is off

lemme know via PM or reply on here if it works out or need more help

My bad sorry.

I've waited an hour?

Date has always been 2015?

My bad sorry.

I've waited an hour?

did you unlock it with xm360? or enabled contpatch? or both?

My bad sorry.

I've waited an hour?

extract disc one for the Content folder and put it where it should be on hdd1, disc 2 is all you need after that and extract that as well and place it in a different folder and scan it. Afterwards run xm360 and unlock the Content as DLC, your disc backup should work then.

Classic multidisc configuration mistake.

I haven't tried either?

Sorry I'm a bit of a noob with this stuff

sending you a PM

extract disc one for the Content folder and put it where it should be on hdd1, disc 2 is all you need after that and extract that as well and place it in a different folder and scan it. Afterwards run xm360 and unlock the Content as DLC, It should work then.

my disc 1 is installed, and i ISO2GOD'ed my game.. all in the same folder(content/00000).. works perfect lolz

I always went with the guide over at Se7sins. It also worked quite well for Alien Isolation

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-extract-gta-v-and-copy-to-jtag-rgh.988997/

well it is the same for everything that is multi-disc with an "install/play" setup.. no REAL reason to extract the "play" disc.. unless you want to.. + GOD format helps minimize the missing/corrupt files for extracted setups.. as sometimes things just don't copy proper, due to what ever reason.. lolz

EDIT:

the op's problem is fixed.. he just needed to run xm360

• Like 1

well it is the same for everything that is multi-disc with an "install/play" setup.. no REAL reason to extract the "play" disc.. unless you want to.. + GOD format helps minimize the missing/corrupt files for extracted setups.. as sometimes things just don't copy proper, due to what ever reason.. lolz

EDIT:

I'm glad he was able to sort it out.

• Like 1

EDIT:

Sorry, been sick, glad to see it was just an unlock issue....didnt know internal content needed to be unlocked tho. (But I unlock EVERYTHING...LoL).  Congrats to the OP and thanks to Felida for fixing!!

extract disc one for the Content folder and put it where it should be on hdd1, disc 2 is all you need after that and extract that as well and place it in a different folder and scan it. Afterwards run xm360 and unlock the Content as DLC, your disc backup should work then.

hi, i did as u said, but gta v's content does not show up in xm360...plz help? 

The GTA V content don't need unlocking, either way you are probably using a outdated XM360, there was a newer one posted a few days ago in these forums, i don't remember where i saw it tho...

The GTA V content don't need unlocking, either way you are probably using a outdated XM360, there was a newer one posted a few days ago in these forums, i don't remember where i saw it tho...

XM360 Updated

https://mega.co.nz/#!vEIEyYyY!La0qi1aT4sR0FcpKkm54XKPwPE5_-W9aCKmOchyRFas

• Like 1